ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
The Lounge>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Players

Agreed to terms with RHP Adam Wainwright on one-year contract.

Agreed to terms with LHP Andrew Miller on a two-year contract.

Claimed RHP Ryan Meisinger off waivers from Baltimore.
Agreed to terms with LHP Chasen Shreve on a one-year contract.
The club confirmed earlier this hour that the Diamondbacks agreed to a trade sending first baseman Paul Goldschmidt to St. Louis. In return, Arizona will receive Carson Kelly, Luke Weaver, infield prospect Andy Young, and the Cardinals’ Compensation Round B selection in the 2019 MLB Draft.

Coaching

August 28, 2018, Removed the interim tag from manager Mike Shildt.

October 29, 2018. Named Jeff Albert hitting coach and Stubby Clapp first base coach.

Other coaching changes
Spoiler!

Pham Trade
Spoiler!

Tui, Holland, Lyons
Spoiler!

Projected Lineup
Spoiler!

Projected Rotation
Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 04:20 PM 02-19-2019
I win.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:22 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I win.
My post was still better because it has a callback to my previous brilliance in identifying the actual problem over your clearly foolish "but his mechanics!" approach.

Go drill some teeth or something.
[Reply]
O.city 04:23 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My post was still better because it has a callback to my previous brilliance in identifying the actual problem over your clearly foolish "but his mechanics!" approach.

Go drill some teeth or something.
I'm waiting for a pt to get numb so I can do a root canal because I told them 2 years ago that a tooth needed a filling and they said "nah, it's not hurting I'll wait til it does".

Naturally, what could have been an easy 170 dollar filling is now a 2k dollar root canal and crown.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:46 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm waiting for a pt to get numb so I can do a root canal because I told them 2 years ago that a tooth needed a filling and they said "nah, it's not hurting I'll wait til it does".

Naturally, what could have been an easy 170 dollar filling is now a 2k dollar root canal and crown.
you should've just punched it out. He was looking to hurt anyway.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:47 PM 02-19-2019
And DAMN that seems expensive. Glad we got in on the family plan.
[Reply]
O.city 07:27 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And DAMN that seems expensive. Glad we got in on the family plan.
Lol keep that to yourself
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If he came to camp with shoulder weakness that's an indictment on 1) The Cardinals for not having him on a throwing program designed to get his arm into shape or 2) Carlos for not adhering to it.
Goold was on the Danny Mac podcast trying to not throw Carlos under the bus for not adhering to the throwing and strengthening exercises that the Cardinals and his own medical advisors put him on to strengthen the arm, scapula and the muscles around the shoulder. That there would be more on that in the paper but thats all he'd say for now. Sounds like he was going to come down on Carlos hard for not doing the off season work.

You seen the off-season workouts that Mahomes is doing to strengthen his shoulder on Instagram? Thats some fantastic commitment to being his personal best and for the team.

It seems that all I ever see from Carlos is he with his Lamborghini. Maybe he has been doing the off-season work but spring training opens and his shoulder needs to rest? Come on man.....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:07 PM Yesterday
Not looking good for DJ’s fantasy team........

Top #MLB positional player contracts the last ten years:

Giancarlo Stanton - $325mil
Miguel Cabrera - $248mil
Albert Pujols - $240mil
Robinson Cano - $240mil
Joey Votto - $225mil
Prince Fielder - $214mil

World Series Games after signing - 0

Welcome to the club Manny #Machado.

— Colin Barnicle (@ColinBarnicle) February 20, 2019

[Reply]
Page 5 of 5