ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2252 of 3903
« First < 1252175221522202224222482249225022512252 225322542255225622622302235227523252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:07 PM 05-27-2020
pfft, face masks are nothing.

try MOPP 4 in 130 degree heat for a few days.
[Reply]
Donger 01:10 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You're right I do not care, and your virtue signalling that you care doesn't change the fact you don't.

I never said I don't do the above, I've worn masks since this whole thing started. But considering I'm doing it to GO ALONG with what you hysterical people are doing as opposed to some NOBLE ACT means I dont really ****ing care.

.4 Best Estimate right now, will probably drop even lower. But considering you dont seem to care about the people committing suicide at a break neck pace, means your trash.
For the last time, yes, you've repeatedly shown yourself to be a selfish piece of trash.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:10 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:

XD
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:12 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I took Chemistry I & II in high school along with Physics and both were year long courses.

I didn't pursue a university degree in science but I did ace Physics and Chemistry my Freshman year in college.

I've always loved science but my path took me elsewhere.
science takes critical thinking, something which we as a nation completely lack.

it's controversial to say, but... has anybody on the right side of the political spectrum ever considered that MAYBE there's a reason most (huge percentage) of those who have a higher education lean left?

I went into undergrad hard right. wrote an editorial in high school in a newspaper in missouri about how we should impeach a democratic president (keeping it apolitical hahahaha) over lying over a blowjob.

years later and experiencing the amazing diversity this world has to offer?

yeah, I don't think I'd have been for a certain current president being impeached over a blowjob. a democrat either. it's about the act, not your party.

I wonder if both sides feel the same. one's impeachment was truly political. a blowjob? hell, stormy daniels while he had an infant in the house? yeah.....

****ing yeah........

[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:14 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
science takes critical thinking, something which we as a nation completely lack.

it's controversial to say, but... has anybody on the right side of the political spectrum ever considered that MAYBE the reason most (huge percentage) of those who have a higher education lean left?

I went into undergrad hard right. wrote an editorial in high school in a newspaper in missouri about how we should impeach a democratic president (keeping it apolitical hahahaha) over lying over a blowjob.

yeah, I don't think I'd have been for a certain current president being impeached over a blowjob. a democrat either. it's about the act, not your party.

I wonder if both sides feel the same. one's impeachment was truly political. a blowjob? hell, stormy daniels while he had an infant in the house? yeah.....

****ing yeah........

:-) #72Genders #HigherEducatedLeanLeft
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:15 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:

That is a no shitter.

I really couldn't imagine being an EOD guy in that heat either.
[Reply]
SupDock 05-27-2020, 01:16 PM
This message has been deleted by SupDock. Reason: Political, changed my mond
Ebolapox 01:19 PM 05-27-2020
:-) #72Genders #HigherEducatedLeanLeft
wow, goalpost move much?

nope. I never said we had 72 genders, nor do I represent all scientists.

but go ahead. challenge your view of this world. or, just meme your way away and ignore facts. that's cool. but the people like me, trying to find a freaking cure so your dumb ass doesn't die? we do it anyway regardless. maybe try to be a bit more thankful of those that studied in school.

or don't. keep reading breitbart.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:21 PM 05-27-2020
wow, goalpost move much?

but go ahead. challenge your view of this world. or, just meme your way away and ignore facts. that's cool. but the people like me, trying to find a freaking cure so your dumb ass doesn't die? we do it anyway regardless. maybe try to be a bit more thankful of those that studied in school.

None political thread and you post shit like

it's controversial to say, but... has anybody on the right side of the political spectrum ever considered that MAYBE there's a reason most (huge percentage) of those who have a higher education lean left?

Forgive me if I say, *Clears throat* **** You
[Reply]
SupDock 01:23 PM 05-27-2020
wow, goalpost move much?

My big surprise is how minority opinions are so widespread here.

If you criticize a study design, people feel like you are following a political agenda. It's ridiculous.

There is a lack of understanding of how scientific evidence (and the different levels of evidence) works
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:24 PM 05-27-2020

****ing yeah........

wow, goalpost move much?

Non political thread my ass
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:27 PM 05-27-2020
but the people like me, trying to find a freaking cure so your dumb ass doesn't die? we do it anyway regardless. maybe try to be a bit more thankful of those that studied in school.
One of my nieces just received a Bachelor's in neuroscience and was planning to visit Cornell, Princeton, USC and a few others for her Phd before C-19 struck.

Another is Pre-Med at KU, a nephew is heading to Rice next year to study neuroscience and my SIL is a Nurse Practioner.

These kids are our future.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:27 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Non political thread my ass
Maybe his higher education didn't include reading comprehension?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:29 PM 05-27-2020
I mean, look... I can shout all day that the sky is green but I'd be wrong. argue with emotion all day long but the facts... the basic freaking facts... like how a lysosome does its job in the cell (any of you people who think this is a hoax remember high school science and learning about cells?!?) are correct and true regardless of what you want to believe.

by the way, go ahead and challenge me on some basic science, that'd be fun. I only have a peer reviewed article on a lysosomal storage disease caused by a genetic mutation. weird flex, I know, but... for crying out loud, it feels like nobody paid attention to high school science.
People by and large are selfish and lazy, if you show them 99 studies that say 1 thing and then 1 study that says something they either identify with more or honestly is easier to do then they'll go with that. People would rather just go with what's convenient than anything else.

I think that's where science denial really came from.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:29 PM 05-27-2020
Maybe his higher education didn't include reading comprehension?
Like you've been apolitical in this thread

:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:30 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Like you've been apolitical in this thread

:-)
I haven't,

I haven't made a single political reference unless responding to a outright political point.

Just saying........
[Reply]
Page 2252 of 3903
« First < 1252175221522202224222482249225022512252 225322542255225622622302235227523252 > Last »
Up