ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 34
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Bowser 10:36 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I believe they’re Penguin’s goons.
Those smiles via makeup look 100% Joker, though.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:59 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
With all the goons in clown makeup despite the main villains seemingly being Riddler and Penguin and the dark story and Batman being on the younger side wonder if it's set in the same universe as Joakim Phoenix's Joker.
Reeves said it's in it's own universe do probably not. I do agree it had that Joker feel to it
[Reply]
Sorry 12:51 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Reeves said it's in it's own universe do probably not. I do agree it had that Joker feel to it
I can't see phoenix doing another Joker or running as the joker for several movies, but would be an amazing surprise if they somehow got him to do it for a movie or two.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:08 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I can't see phoenix doing another Joker or running as the joker for several movies, but would be an amazing surprise if they somehow got him to do it for a movie or two.
Would be cool. I know they will have joker for pattinson down the line but definitely give me more of his rogues gallery. So stoked to see Riddler and Penguin in this and not be really silly.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:20 AM 08-23-2020
Looks below avg trailer
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Looks below avg trailer
Lol wut?

The trailer is fantastic and they’ve only shot 25% of the movie.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol wut?

The trailer is fantastic and they’ve only shot 25% of the movie.
He’s an idiot that hates all comic book movies.
[Reply]
Cheater5 12:20 PM 08-23-2020
Haven't seen any superhero movies outside of the first Ironman and Logan (I have seen Joker- but I don't think that counts).

This trailer looks like a fresh take, and I'm highly interested.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:59 PM 08-23-2020
Hmm. I like the idea of this PTSD-enriched version of Batman. I wonder if the guys making this movie can make all of the other members of his rogue's gallery really shine without just making them The Joker in a different costume, and I don't know if the male lead can really carry a film like this without being unintentionally hilarious. We'll see I guess.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:08 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Hmm. I like the idea of this PTSD-enriched version of Batman. I wonder if the guys making this movie can make all of the other members of his rogue's gallery really shine without just making them The Joker in a different costume, and I don't know if the male lead can really carry a film like this without being unintentionally hilarious. We'll see I guess.
Batman and Spiderman both have so many great villains I would love to see them more.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:25 PM 08-23-2020
Batman and Spiderman both have so many great villains I would love to see them more.
It's crazy that we've basically averaged two villains per Batman movie for the last 30 years and still haven't seen Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Zsasz, Hush, Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Red Hood, etc.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:41 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's crazy that we've basically averaged two villains per Batman movie for the last 30 years and still haven't seen Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Zsasz, Hush, Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Red Hood, etc.
For a while it was rumored that Mad Hatter would be in this movie. He still very well could be.

Zsasz was technically in Nolan’s Batman but it was a cameo.

I would love to see Deathstroke. That’s the one I need to see in this trilogy along with Joker and Two-Face. This universe is too grounded for Clayface or Killer Croc unfortunately.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:30 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Agreed. They will have Red Hood and already had Deathstroke in dcuniverse now soon to new hbo max show"Titans' which will be fun. But I do want a big screen movie version of these characters
[Reply]
listopencil 06:56 PM 08-23-2020
I'd like to see them fully developed. Every Batman is going to have to have a Joker, but I'd like to see a fully realized single villain rather than a few fluffs for him to fight.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:19 PM 08-23-2020
Joker will definitely be in the trilogy at some point.

Two-Face will likely be in it also.

There’s a lot of speculation that the Court of Owls will be the big conspiracy that the Riddler is alluding to in this movie. The card that he leaves for Batman even has an owl on it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 34
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up