ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza
DJ's left nut 04:19 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
So what is the story here? Pretty, rich, sorority girl gets hammered and agrees to a gang bang with a handful of dudes only to wake up extremely embarrassed and petrified her reputation is ruined?
Well a girl got hammered and agreed to a gang bang.

The rest? Naw, man...
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:22 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well a girl got hammered and agreed to a gang bang.

The rest? Naw, man...
Enough said. Dont even want to search for pictures. C'mon Matt you're better than that man!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:20 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
So what is the story here? Pretty, rich, sorority girl gets hammered and agrees to a gang bang with a handful of dudes only to wake up extremely embarrassed and petrified her reputation is ruined?
Duke Lacrosse 2.0.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:24 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Duke Lacrosse 2.0.
Well, hopefully this girl’s boyfriend doesn’t have a similar fate as Crystal Magnum’s boyfriend.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:26 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Well, hopefully this girl’s boyfriend doesn’t have a similar fate as Crystal Magnum’s boyfriend.
Hopefully, she won't have the same fate as Crystal Mangum.
[Reply]
Bump 04:27 PM 02-22-2024
if there is a PR hit on this then that just shows how people cannot have a new opinion with new information because he was completely exonerated. I imagine Tommy will be one of the higher paid punters in the league and that's not something the Chiefs want to pay. If he still has his game then this is a great signing.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:33 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
if there is a PR hit on this then that just shows how people cannot have a new opinion with new information because he was completely exonerated. I imagine Tommy will be one of the higher paid punters in the league and that's not something the Chiefs want to pay. If he still has his game then this is a great signing.
Some team that expects to have a crappy offense would be in a better place to sign him. The extra money on a punter makes sense for a team like that.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:40 PM 02-22-2024
WOW, this is solid. I loved TT but Veach just upgraded the position. I was begging for Veach to draft this guy and when he went to Buffalo I was pissed. WoW , just WOW. God damn Veach is good! Talk about flipping a field, punting from our own 5 ,he'll pin the opponent at their 5.

We need to upgrade our gunners now to keep up. LOL
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:29 PM 02-22-2024
There is still time for submitting punting rule changes. Before the dildo charging stations are approved for the new stadium
[Reply]
Dante84 04:33 PM 02-22-2024
On a serious note, does anyone know if he has ever been a place-kicker holder before?

I know there were growing pains with Butker when Tommy took over for Colquitt (according to a drunk tweet rage by Colquitt, anyways).

Curious what this signing does for our placekicking game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:37 PM 02-22-2024
The backup QB did it for eons
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:45 PM 02-22-2024
Hannon Le, Leg-olas

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:48 PM 02-22-2024
Justin Reid, you have been replaced…

Justin Reid's emergency kicking days are all but over with Matt Araiza coming to town.
Not only can the dude punt that thing, he can be a placekicker if needed. Here is a little compilation of all the stuff he can do.#ChiefsKingdom #PuntGod pic.twitter.com/v8uxXwv0wG

— Chief Concerns (@ConcernsChief) February 22, 2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:53 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Justin Reid, you have been replaced…

Left footed kicker. If he is going to be the backup kicker, the holder will have to be well practiced for it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:59 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Left footed kicker. If he is going to be the backup kicker, the holder will have to be well practiced for it.
You mean the BACKUP holder.

Because odds are that Araiza will be the primary.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up