ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 165
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:23 PM 03-27-2017
Back up in your ass with the resurrection. Follow the Cuonzo Martin era here.

Recruiting Commitments:

2017:
Michael Porter Jr., SF, *****, Gatorade National Player of the Year
CJ Roberts, PG, ****
Blake Harris, PG, ***/****
Jeremiah Tilmon, F/C, ****
Kassius Robertson, Grad Transfer
Jontay Porter (possible re-classification from Class of '18), ****

Departures: No one that matters
Returning Players: No one that matters

Overall class ranking: #6 nationally.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:59 PM 04-05-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Those fans can't stand the thought of another school getting elite talent :-)
Admit it, you're a tad excited for hoops next year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:09 PM 04-05-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Admit it, you're a tad excited for hoops next year.
Will that change the sport as a whole from being a shell of it's former self? Kind of like the NFL...the fucks being given drop a bit each year.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:50 PM 04-05-2017
Illinois fans want out of the Braggin rights' series. lol They may as well, they did it in Football when they couldn't win.....once.
[Reply]
Best22 11:06 PM 04-05-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Those fans can't stand the thought of another school getting elite talent :-)
It makes me feel funny down there...
[Reply]
Swanman 06:21 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Illinois fans want out of the Braggin rights' series. lol They may as well, they did it in Football when they couldn't win.....once.
This fan doesn't. I am glad that both teams will potentially be better. It makes for an amazing atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OmahaChief 07:26 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I know Mizzou is relevant again when North Carolina fans are talking about you.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-c...-tilmon?page=1

http://www.scout.com/college/north-c...ew-nike-summit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UNC complaining or saying some fishy is going on at Mizzou is rich. This coming from the home of academic scandals and their athletic teams. I hope they get nuked by the NCAA.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:26 AM 04-06-2017
Great read;

https://missouri.rivals.com/news/mar...set-the-course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:10 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
UNC complaining or saying some fishy is going on at Mizzou is rich. This coming from the home of academic scandals and their athletic teams. I hope they get nuked by the NCAA.
Yep, the NCAA has been dragging the fake class thing ot forever in hopes people will forget about it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:12 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Yep, the NCAA has been dragging the fake class thing ot forever in hopes people will forget about it.
They swept that and the Larryville stuff under the rug quite quickly. Sad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:17 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Good.

Anything that makes Jayhawk fans sad makes me happy. And man, do they have some jilted ex-girlfriend shit going on with Roy Williams or what? It chaps their ass something awful that he left for NC and has done better than Self has at Kansas.

"That's okay...we're too good for him"

{watches him have more success there than at Lawrence....eats a tub of ice cream}

Oh sure, they'll rationalize it - "ROY CHEATS!!!" - as the women's basketball team has to suspend another player for getting attacked by one of the men's teams high profile recruits.

I love seeing North Carolina do well and apart from any team that's playing Kansas, there's nobody I pull for more than Roy and his heels.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:30 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Good.

Anything that makes Jayhawk fans sad makes me happy. And man, do they have some jilted ex-girlfriend shit going on with Roy Williams or what? It chaps their ass something awful that he left for NC and has done better than Self has at Kansas.

{watches him have more success there than at Lawrence....eats a tub of ice cream}

Oh sure, they'll rationalize it - "ROY CHEATS!!!" - as the women's basketball team has to suspend another player for getting attacked by one of the men's teams high profile recruits.

I love seeing North Carolina do well and apart from any team that's playing Kansas, there's nobody I pull for more than Roy and his heels.
That's rich - "Well young lady, if you hadn't been near him he wouldn't have raped you!"
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:31 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Good.

The NCAA will never penalize a championship team (they have to maintain their spotless record) and frankly, KU fans should be thankful that they're hesitant to go after successful teams (even when they cracked down on Syracuse, they didn't strip away their championship).

Otherwise, issues brought by players like Cliff Alexander could easily fall back on KU with an overzealous NCAA.
[Reply]
bowener 09:42 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by blake5676:

Here's our big. Let's hope.
If we get Tilmon and play him at Center, MPJ at PF, and Knox (if we got him) at SF, what do we do with Jontay Porter?

What an incredibly tall and athletic lineup. Phillips already had some crazy assist numbers for MU, I can easily see him blowing up Pressey's record of 117. Or do you see him losing starting time to Roberts?
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 09:55 AM 04-06-2017
I love that when I see the Mizzou logo now, my response is:
"Oh good, what has happened now?"

Instead of:
"Oh no. What has happened now?"
[Reply]
Spott 10:27 AM 04-06-2017
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Seems pretty silly for people to be criticizing where someone decides to go to college. But they are from the south where getting a college education is generally frowned upon.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 165
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up