ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 2693
« First < 2676116122123124125126 1271281291301361762266261126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:05 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Otter:
Why do you guys find it so incredibly difficult to ignore trolls like tiger? It's easy, watch...
They're addicted to the conflict.

They think belittling other fans, or fan archetypes, makes THEM a better fan.

Some of them have some lingering guilt to assuage over abandoning fandom out of impatience and frustration.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:10 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
They're addicted to the conflict.

They think belittling other fans, or fan archetypes, makes THEM a better fan.

Some of them have some lingering guilt to assuage over abandoning fandom out of impatience and frustration.
Some of the nicest, friendliest, best football posters on this forum (staylor26, pugsnotdrugs among others) fucking hate Tigger's guts.

He's not a victim.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:19 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Some of the nicest, friendliest, best football posters on this forum (staylor26, pugsnotdrugs among others) fucking hate Tigger's guts.

He's not a victim.
I apologize. Could you help me communicate better by explaining to me how I erroneously gave you the impression that I thought that he was?

Additionally, sapho was asking for an explanation for something he was observing. Much like I never said Tiger was a victim, I never said the explanation was universal in its application.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:27 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He goes by 2PM.... but, if you insist, I'll just start spelling it all the way out.

2019: The Face That Runs the Place, Patrick Mahomes II
FYP
[Reply]
bigjosh 01:30 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
FYP
Delusional

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:30 PM 05-07-2017
I apologize. Could you help me communicate better by explaining to me how I erroneously gave you the impression that I thought that he was?

Additionally, sapho was asking for an explanation for something he was observing. Much like I never said Tiger was a victim, I never said the explanation was universal in its application.
"They think belittling other fans..."

GTFO with that shit.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:31 PM 05-07-2017
The irony that people ridiculed Smith for having small hands, we have a kid who has even smaller hands and yet everyone is all over his nuts. Chadiha, Mayock, Wesseling are all saying the best thing to protect this pick is let him learn for 2 years. Yet, CP wants this kid to start ASAP... shockingly stupid unless Smith struggles or gets injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xqMMvBWQGI
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:37 PM 05-07-2017

GTFO with that shit.
That is no help, or any clarification of how you came to be so misinformed at all.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:42 PM 05-07-2017
The irony that people ridiculed Smith for having small hands, we have a kid who has even smaller hands and yet everyone is all over his nuts. Chadiha, Mayock, Wesseling are all saying the best thing to protect this pick is let him learn for 2 years. Yet, CP wants this kid to start ASAP... shockingly stupid unless Smith struggles or gets injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xqMMvBWQGI
Smith also has a much, much weaker arm. Guys with smaller hands like Carr are more comparable for Mahomes.

Also, almost every talking head I have watched says 1-2 years. But, those people also likely don't realize the Chiefs cap situation and how much more money can be gained from Alex's release. They are also ignoring the fact that we valued 2PM at 2 first round picks and a 3rd round pick.

No matter how badly you want it to happen, the odds of Smith being here in 2018 are very, very slim. Andy even said himself back in Philly that he likes to develop a rookie QB over a 1-year period.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:43 PM 05-07-2017
That is no help, or any clarification of how you came to be so misinformed at all.
You responded to Otter talking about people not ignoring Tiger.

Therefore, you think we're belittling Tiger.

You think he's a victim.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:46 PM 05-07-2017
You responded to Otter talking about people not ignoring Tiger.

Therefore, you think we're belittling Tiger.

You think he's a victim.
1. FANS is PLURAL.
2. Tiger is singular.
3. You curiously left off the rest of the sentence, 'or fan archetypes.'
4. Central to the matter, just because some enjoy belittling someone[s] or some thing[s], doesn't make that someone or something a victim.

Hope that helps.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:47 PM 05-07-2017
Smith also has a much, much weaker arm. Guys with smaller hands like Carr are more comparable for Mahomes.

Also, almost every talking head I have watched says 1-2 years. But, those people also likely don't realize the Chiefs cap situation and how much more money can be gained from Alex's release. They are also ignoring the fact that we valued 2PM at 2 first round picks and a 3rd round pick.

No matter how badly you want it to happen, the odds of Smith being here in 2019 are very, very slim. Andy even said himself back in Philly that he likes to develop a rookie QB over a 1-year period.
Speed = opportunity, it does not translate to accuracy. The kid has a lot of work on his mechanics, footwork, and rhythm if he's going to succeed in a WCO, especially coming from an Air Raid system. The more impatient you are waiting for this kid, the more likely he will fail.

Did Andy make a comment about developing a rookie QB over 1 year when there is a starter that has been close to the SB several times over the last 6 seasons?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:48 PM 05-07-2017

No matter how badly you want it to happen, the odds of Smith being here in 2018 are very, very slim. Andy even said himself back in Philly that he likes to develop a rookie QB over a 1-year period.
You're also ignoring how Kaepernick despite his huge arm, was absolute dog shit throwing in poor conditions.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:52 PM 05-07-2017
Can a mod ban Tiger and all 49er trolls from this thread?

It would make football talk about our first rd pick significantly better around here.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:59 PM 05-07-2017
You're also ignoring how Kaepernick despite his huge arm, was absolute dog shit throwing in poor conditions.
Kaepernick had dogshit accuracy in college. Mahomes is very accurate for a guy that all experts believe has terrible footwork and mechanics. He has natural accuracy, which is not and never was the case for Kaepernick. If Mahomes improves his footwork and mechanics, he will be scary accurate.

The biggest question mark for him is not accuracy, it's whether he can read NFL defenses and make good decisions. If he is unable to learn how to read NFL defenses and make the right decision, all of his accuracy and arm strength goes out the window and he becomes a huge bust. Really that simple at the end of the day.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 2693
« First < 2676116122123124125126 1271281291301361762266261126 > Last »
Up