ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:14 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Are people really scared of ravens? Week 1 beat a awful Fins team
Week 2 needed all 60 minutes to beat a awful cardinals team
That's my thinking as well. Baltimore has faced teams that likely will be picking first and second in the 2020 draft. I am not going to believe that Jackson is a real quarterback until he can beat a good team. And I don't see that happening week 3 at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:18 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kyler Murray dropped 350 passing yards on them in his 2nd start today.

Imagine what Pat will do
And only had the ball for 17 minutes.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:29 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Props to him for making himself a better passer.

Right now, he absolutely looks like a tough out.
Did nobody see him in college? He looks like the college version of himself this year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:31 PM 09-15-2019
Seriously, Baltimore lost a lot of dudes from that defense last year. Like as many as us, except their defense was actually good.

I can see KC hanging 35 for sure.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:31 PM 09-15-2019
They are 2-0 against the Dolphins and the Cards. And the Cards hung with them in Baltimore rather well.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:33 PM 09-15-2019
Easily our biggest challenge so far. Love that this game is at home, gives us the edge.

This is such a great matchup. I think it’ll be just as amazing a game as it was last season. Definitely interested in seeing that Ravens defense up against Mahomes again.
[Reply]
Three7s 07:34 PM 09-15-2019
Most Baltimore fans are blaming the poor defensive performance on getting beat when blitzing and injuries, most notably to Jimmy Smith.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:35 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Seriously, Baltimore lost a lot of dudes from that defense last year. Like as many as us, except their defense was actually good.

I can see KC hanging 35 for sure.
Baltimore is a strong team defensively from an organizational stand point. They always are. They draft and develop guys that fit into their system. As long as Harbaugh is there their defense will be a handful.

I’m confident we’ll win but fuck man, the Raiders gave our o line some problems today. The Ravens are a lot scarier than fucking Oakland.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:37 PM 09-15-2019
Here’s a stat.

Lamar Jackson already has over 160 rushing attempts.

Damien Williams barely has over 200.

If the Ravens are serious about Jackson being a long term solution at QB, they need to quit having him run the ball so much. I get that he’s a dynamic weapon, but that will expose him to an injury prone career.

What QB has proven to be a consistent rushing threat (on designed runs) without having a career full of injuries?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:40 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Here’s a stat.

Lamar Jackson already has over 160 rushing attempts.

Damien Williams barely has over 200.

If the Ravens are serious about Jackson being a long term solution at QB, they need to quit having him run the ball so much. I get that he’s a dynamic weapon, but that will expose him to an injury prone career.

What QB has proven to be a consistent rushing threat (on designed runs) without having a career full of injuries?
I don’t think they have much of a choice. If he’s not running the ball, he’s not a good QB. It’s his best attribute that sets him apart.

He won’t be able to play for long probably, but it’s the only way you get great QB play from that guy.
[Reply]
TLO 07:45 PM 09-15-2019
Oh shit I just realized... We released Tremon Smith.

Tremon Smith played Lamar Jackson as we prepped for the Ravens last year.

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOMED.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:40 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Oh shit I just realized... We released Tremon Smith.

Tremon Smith played Lamar Jackson as we prepped for the Ravens last year.

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOMED.
We’ll sign Smith back and cut Pringle tomorrow
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:50 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
We’ll sign Smith back and cut Pringle tomorrow
You know it.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:00 PM 09-15-2019
He hasn’t even been the best DE we acquired this offseason. Emmanuel Ogbah has looked like a goddamn steal so far and I hope we can keep that motherfucker somehow.

He almost had another sack today and has been very good in run defense
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:29 PM 09-15-2019
Baltimore sucks. Chiefs by 17+
[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up