ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>IT Chapter TWO
O.city 10:37 AM 05-09-2019

[Reply]
Fish 02:40 PM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Are you being sarcastic? I love me some Stephen King, but that scene is one of his most heavily-criticized. I can't imagine them putting that onto the screen, given the ages of the participants (the characters not the actors). And I don't think I would want to watch it if they did (that scene, not the whole movie). I'm sure many others feel the same.
LOL... of course I'm being sarcastic. I'm not actually hoping for a teen kid orgy. It was weird enough in the book.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:16 PM 09-04-2019
Please make it stop
[Reply]
vailpass 04:46 PM 09-04-2019
Are you being sarcastic? I love me some Stephen King, but that scene is one of his most heavily-criticized. I can't imagine them putting that onto the screen, given the ages of the participants (the characters not the actors). And I don't think I would want to watch it if they did (that scene, not the whole movie). I'm sure many others feel the same.
:-)
[Reply]
seaofred 12:16 PM 09-09-2019
Watched this on Friday. It was better than the 1st one. Loved it.
[Reply]
Predarat 12:23 PM 09-09-2019
I like it, not as good as Chapter One but still good and better than the TV version from the 90s. It went on a bit too long, not bad for a first viewing but could hurt repeated viewings.
[Reply]
limested 03:52 PM 09-09-2019
I found it boring. Special effects were good. It just drug on and on. Seemed like they went in with the idea of we are making a 3 hour movie. Not that it became a 3 hour movie naturally.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:42 PM 09-09-2019
I think King admitted he was coked out when he wrote it and regrets writing it.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:49 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by limested:
I found it boring. Special effects were good. It just drug on and on. Seemed like they went in with the idea of we are making a 3 hour movie. Not that it became a 3 hour movie naturally.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:31 PM 09-13-2019
I liked it better than the 1st one, simply because child acting sucks most of the time.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:29 AM 09-14-2019
Had some acquaintances play a trick on their kids.

16 year old girls went to see the movie. The moms tied red balloons to their cars when they were at the movie and stayed and watched them freak out when they hit the parking lot.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:52 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Had some acquaintances play a trick on their kids.

16 year old girls went to see the movie. The moms tied red balloons to their cars when they were at the movie and stayed and watched them freak out when they hit the parking lot.

Fear of demonic clowns or terror at the thought of a resurgence in
80s Kraut Pop?

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:00 AM 09-14-2019
Someone should arrest Bill Hader. He stole every scene he was in.

It did drag a bit in the 2nd act.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:48 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Someone should arrest Bill Hader. He stole every scene he was in.

It did drag a bit in the 2nd act.
I'm going to see this movie today and if that fuck doesn't deliver on the hype, I'm going to e-rape his asshole for the next 27 years.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:03 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm going to see this movie today and if that **** doesn't deliver on the hype, I'm going to e-rape his asshole for the next 27 years.
I wasn't aware there was hype about his performance.

I usually avoid all trailers and discussion of movies I plan on seeing until after seeing them. I only saw it last night. I just found him immensely entertaining in the movie. Apparently I'm not alone.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:09 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I wasn't aware there was hype about his performance.

I usually avoid all trailers and discussion of movies I plan on seeing until after seeing them. I only saw it last night. I just found him immensely entertaining in the movie. Apparently I'm not alone.
There's been a ton of hype, and he did do well but the movie itself sucked ass. Can't believe I wasted good money and time going to the theater for this.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up