ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Newly redesigned NFL app on Firestick
jjchieffan 07:16 PM 09-18-2019
If any of you have FireTV and don't use the NFL app, I strongly recommend it. First time you open it, you select your team and it brings in all kinds of Chiefs stuff. It's the easiest way to watch Chiefs Rewind, Chiefs Insider, The Franchise, and Chiefs highlights. If you have gamepads, you also can watch all of that content. The full and condensed games, A Football Life episodes, and more. Check it out. They did a good job on it.
[Reply]
TLO 07:17 PM 09-18-2019
Thanks.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:24 PM 09-18-2019
Awesome! Just saw the Mahomes mic'd up for the Raiders game...that was cool as shit!
[Reply]
prhom 07:36 PM 09-18-2019
I didn’t like it at first, but within 10 minutes I was much happier. Far better format for watching the GamePass content. It was really annoying before and they only showed 2018 and 2019 seasons. Now they go back to 2008 or something. Not that I’m rewatching much before 2018 these days, but those beat downs of NE are fun to go back to now and then.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 09:31 PM 09-18-2019
I cant figure out how to sign in my gamepass. It was purchased with sunday ticket in a renewal of last years combo. Any ideas
[Reply]
KCwolf 01:54 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
I cant figure out how to sign in my gamepass. It was purchased with sunday ticket in a renewal of last years combo. Any ideas
You sign into Gamepass through a web browser - either computer or any device that plugs into your TV that allows you to connect to the internet - use your nfl.com Username and PW to sign in
[Reply]
Up