Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2019
eDave 03:42 PM 09-18-2019
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=3

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:12 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
How the F'ing world does the #1 CBS game get Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts!!!????

For the love of God, please stop assigning Fouts to chiefs games!
This is exactly what I thought when I saw that.

I mean, if Nantz and Romo have the week off give us Harlan and Gannon, or Gumbel and Trent.

Fuck Dan Fouts.
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 07:24 AM 09-19-2019
Amazed that it’s on in the LOU area while Indy is playing! This NEVER happens
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:28 AM 09-19-2019
I get to take my dog to brunch for the third straight week.

At least my dog is happy.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09-19-2019, 07:51 AM
This message has been deleted by WhawhaWhat.
Giant Octopodes 09:27 AM 09-19-2019
Just want to make sure folks know their options, VPN + Gamepass pushed to my TV via HDMI is how I watch 90% of my games and I've been thrilled with it, even if I'm not thrilled with the price. The games in 40 is a real leg up in fantasy football too in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
For those not in the viewing area you want to be in, three options:

1) you can use a VPN and pick up the international version of NFL gamepass, which gives you all live games, games in 40 minutes (no commercials, no standing around, just raw action, it's glorious), coaches film and the whole suite of camera angles, and more. Warning, it's very expensive, and requires a modicum of technical savvy.

2) Google "NFL streams reddit" or "NFL bite", proceed at your own caution, don't sign into anything or sign up for anything. Not saying it's safe or legal but again with a modicum of tech savvy you'll be fine, and it's free.

3) Hulu offers live games, it's the lowest cost TV package with all NFL games I'm aware of.

There are other options but infallibility I use one of the 3 above options, typically the top one. I've never been dissatisfied yet. Hope that helps someone!

[Reply]
kgchiefs 08:57 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Why in the holy hell is Jefferson City MO showing the Saints vs Seahawks game instead of Texans vs the Chargers???????

I don’t get that either. I wish we would be lumped in with the KC area. The Rams are finally gone, don’t feed us the NFC West bullshit anymore. This has always been Chiefs country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:50 PM 09-21-2019
Originally Posted by kgchiefs:
I don’t get that either. I wish we would be lumped in with the KC area. The Rams are finally gone, don’t feed us the NFC West bullshit anymore. This has always been Chiefs country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called KRCG.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:42 PM 09-21-2019
Super stoked to get to watch the falcon/Colts game. Yeah, as if...
[Reply]
Coogs 07:45 AM 09-22-2019
Does that IPTV thing going on mess with the streams like reddit for the games today? I would like to watch the Chargers-Houston game after our game today.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up