ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 960 of 3903
« First < 460860910950956957958959960 9619629639649701010106014601960 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 06:25 PM 03-31-2020
There's about 8 kids riding their bikes around outside right now. Good kids. Good neighborhood. My girlfriends kids are pissed we won't let them out to play. They're 12 and 10, so they have some understanding of the situation. Mostly they just miss their friends..

I feel like we should keep them in, but they're so bored inside.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:27 PM 03-31-2020
NY has more cases today than any other country on planet Earth. Given how bad it’s been in Italy and Spain (who have never gotten as high in daily new infections as NY today) that’s just crazy.
[Reply]
TLO 06:28 PM 03-31-2020
tbh they're all practicing pretty good social distracting.
[Reply]
TLO 06:29 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
NY has more cases today than any other country on planet Earth. Given how bad it’s been in Italy and Spain (who have never gotten as high in daily new infections as NY today) that’s just crazy.
God bless the doctors, nurses, hospital personnel and all those suffering from this disease.
[Reply]
2112 06:29 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
There's about 8 kids riding their bikes around outside right now. Good kids. Good neighborhood. My girlfriends kids are pissed we won't let them out to play. They're 12 and 10, so they have some understanding of the situation. Mostly they just miss their friends..

I feel like we should keep them in, but they're so bored inside.
You can’t take a chance man. It’s just not worth it
[Reply]
TLO 06:30 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
You can’t take a chance man. It’s just not worth it
We're not. We take them out to draw on the sidewalk, and went for a walk on trail by the river this weekend.

I feel for them too. But it's what is best.
[Reply]
kgrund 06:31 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do us all a favor, and crawl back to DC with this shit. TIA.
Political or not his point is spot on. They have likely lied about virtually everything. It is in the CCP's DNA.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:33 PM 03-31-2020

US trajectory is worst in the world.

From the FT - @jburnmurdoch pic.twitter.com/R6ZuoZTUfS

— Rachel Maddow MSNBC (@maddow) March 31, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:33 PM 03-31-2020
Things might be fixing to get a little dicey where I grew up and went to high school. There is a camp ground that is full of people, evidently about 20, from New York City that have arrived in the last week. These people are not welcome by the locals. The local sheriffs department has been made aware and claims that there is nothing that they can do and have asked the state attorney general for advice and help in dealing with this situation. The locals have been sending threatening messages that those people may not be alive if they do not leave the area.
As I don't live there any more the info I am getting is coming from people that I went to school with that still live in that area, southern Missouri.
[Reply]
TLO 06:36 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Things might be fixing to get a little dicey where I grew up and went to high school. There is a camp ground that is full of people, evidently about 20, from New York City that have arrived in the last week. These people are not welcome by the locals. The local sheriffs department has been made aware and claims that there is nothing that they can do and have asked the state attorney general for advice and help in dealing with this situation. The locals have been sending threatening messages that those people may not be alive if they do not leave the area.
As I don't live there any more the info I am getting is coming from people that I went to school with that still live in that area, southern Missouri.
I assume y'all got guns. Get them Yankees back in their cars and tell them to drive their ass home!!!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:38 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I assume y'all got guns. Get them Yankees back in their cars and tell them to drive their ass home!!!
Yeah just a few.
[Reply]
2112 06:38 PM 03-31-2020
The governor of Rhode Island told police to pull over anybody with ny plates. Cuomo had a baby and threatened to sue and that put an end to that policy.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:39 PM 03-31-2020
Not sure what exactly can be done. Maybe require them to take a test and if they come back negative then no harm no foul.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:39 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
The governor of Rhode Island told police to pull over anybody with ny plates. Cuomo had a baby and threatened to sue and that put an end to that policy.
Well they can counter that suit with a wrongful death suit threat.
[Reply]
2112 06:40 PM 03-31-2020
Well they can counter that suit with a wrongful death suit threat.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Right now it’s a battle between people with common sense, and without.
[Reply]
Page 960 of 3903
« First < 460860910950956957958959960 9619629639649701010106014601960 > Last »
Up