ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Yet Another Blow To A Stupid Fox News Narrative
eDave 03:51 PM 12-09-2019
DOJ Inspector General report finds FBI's Russia probe justified, no bias found.

But is highly critical of FBI officials for “basic and fundamental errors” in how parts of the investigation were carried out.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:31 PM 12-09-2019

Strzok’s hatred of Trump was so strong that it came up regularly in his texts with Lisa Page, and some of the worst were compiled by Ben Shapiro at The Daily Wire. The most noteworthy text was on August 15, 2016: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40..."

This text came two weeks after the launch of the FBI investigation. Surely this text must have come up in the report, right? Did the OIG look into this “insurance policy” Strzok was so confident would thwart Trump's election? As a searchable document, it was easy to look for any specific reference to that one specific text.

Not once in the report is this text quoted.
One of the most substantively important text messages regarding the question of political bias doesn’t even come up.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ig-repo...-text-message/
[Reply]
ping2000 07:39 PM 12-09-2019
Another thread has been "donged"
[Reply]
patteeu 07:43 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Honestly, with the scope of those errors, I guess we are just on to incompetency as to the reason why.

Really, only other reason would be bias.

But we all know that Democrat errors are now always due to incompetency, while GOP errors are due to fundamental character defects.
Either incompetency or systematic disregard for legitimate process.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:02 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Either incompetency or systematic disregard for legitimate process.
Wait a minute there Buster, that wouldn't be an "error".

You have to love the defense is incompetence. Its almost like we have heard this before.
[Reply]
scho63 11:49 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
DOJ Inspector General report finds FBI's Russia probe justified, no bias found.

But is highly critical of FBI officials for “basic and fundamental errors” in how parts of the investigation were carried out.
I think my friend's thread is going to be one of the most incorrect statements in CP history in due time.......:-)

This initial MSM storyline is being proven more and more inaccurate as each day passes. The IG's own testimony disproved this.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up