Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
KCJake 04:34 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Keep your reeruned opinions in DC where the other reeruns eat that shit up.
Sounded like a valid question to me
[Reply]
BWillie 04:37 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by golfindude:
I'd be willing to bet no one on this thread could beat Caitlin Clark in a one on one BB game.
And you would be wrong. Unless there are some really really bad bball players on here. Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her

I learned this the easy way. My freshman team was split into two teams in high school. My team scrimmaged against the varsity girls who were #4 in the state. I was so scared, I was like shit we are gonna get curbstomped by girls and everyone is going to make fun of us. We won by 52. And the scrubs played, alot.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:02 PM 04-01-2023
Anyone complaining has never watched her play. I don’t usually get into wnba games even with all the greats that have played throughout the years but she’s hella fun to watch. It doesn’t make you less of a man to enjoy watching great players play. She happens to have a way of playing that is way easier on the eyes for someone used to watching men’s bball. It’s like a women’s version of Steph curry and I don’t know if there’s ever been a player like her.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:41 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
And you would be wrong. Unless there are some really really bad bball players on here. Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her

I learned this the easy way. My freshman team was split into two teams in high school. My team scrimmaged against the varsity girls who were #4 in the state. I was so scared, I was like shit we are gonna get curbstomped by girls and everyone is going to make fun of us. We won by 52. And the scrubs played, alot.
LOL. Let’s compare one of the best female college basketball players ever with your shitty high school girls team that was - wait for it - 4th in the state! Oh my!

Classic BWillie.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:03 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
LOL. Let’s compare one of the best female college basketball players ever with your shitty high school girls team that was - wait for it - 4th in the state! Oh my!

Classic BWillie.
No shes that good. She could start for a few boys basketball teams. Thats how good she is. Which is amazing.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:09 PM 04-01-2023
In club ball she played with the guys, and the other teams would complain that that there was a girl on the team.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:21 PM 04-01-2023
LSU saw the video too and apparently didn't like it.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-...ectful-defense

I've never been this invested in a women's basketball game. I really hope the Hawkeyes can curb stomp LSU tomorrow, and that Clark displays even more disrespectfulness. Let's go!
[Reply]
jd1020 06:34 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

I've never been this invested in a women's basketball game. I really hope the Hawkeyes can curb stomp LSU tomorrow, and that Clark displays even more disrespectfulness. Let's go!
Why is there a need to respect players in womens basketball? She was defending what I would assume was a point guard and the sport is so devoid of talent that she didn't even feel the need to guard her at the 3 point line, and then she fucking passed the ball. Why the fuck would you respect an opponent that cant even respect themselves? The worst 3 point shooting point guard in the NBA/NCAA takes that shot or he's probably benched.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:39 PM 04-01-2023
Clark was just telling that bitch to go make her a sandwich
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:58 PM 04-01-2023
Well yeah Morris, if you can hit the shot you will change how they play you. It's called fundamental basketball.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 06:59 PM 04-01-2023

Plus their coach seems obnoxious. Hey please keep the camera on me in my Randy Macho Man feather jacket or hot pink mariachi outfit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:33 PM 04-01-2023
Can she beat Mike Tyson in a fight?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:13 PM 04-01-2023

It wasn’t disrespectful. If they allowed SC to play their game they get blown out. They defended the paint and tried to force SC to beat them outside which they couldn’t do. Teams do that all the time in all sports.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:18 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It wasn’t disrespectful. If they allowed SC to play their game they get blown out. They defended the paint and tried to force SC to beat them outside which they couldn’t do. Teams do that all the time in all sports.
Totally. They're probably referring to the dismissive wrist motion. I don't care. I think it's awesome. Mainstream sports people are actually talking about women's basketball. This almost never happens. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's game.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:20 PM 04-01-2023
Totally. They're probably referring to the dismissive wrist motion. I don't care. I think it's awesome. Mainstream sports people are actually talking about women's basketball. This almost never happens. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's game.
Agreed. Normally most people would not even be aware that the women’s tournament was going on without stuff like this.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 124
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up