ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1124 of 3903
« First < 12462410241074111411201121112211231124 112511261127112811341174122416242124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
stumppy 02:46 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Currently at 21,237 new cases. 1,052 deaths.

Yesterday was 34,196 and 1,331 deaths.
Hopefully those numbers are accurate and not a result of it being a Sunday.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:47 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I’m not getting my hopes up after last Sunday
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:47 PM 04-05-2020
There more than 10 hours left in the day, here out West...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:47 PM 04-05-2020
And Boris Johnson caused that?
I think those are separate questions.
Lone took some positions that people think make him a POS.
Lone noted, in a separate line of conversation, that he's glad Boris is hospitalized because he thinks Boris is a POS for different reasons.
People reminded Lone that they still think he's a POS for their reasons as well.

So Lone defended his initial positions, now that people are bringing them back on him. . . .

Hope that helps, I'm sure Sauto will let us know if it doesn't . . . :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 02:48 PM 04-05-2020
Me neither.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:51 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Lone noted, in a separate line of conversation, that he's glad Boris is hospitalized because he thinks Boris is a POS for different reasons.
People reminded Lone that they still think he's a POS for their reasons as well.

So Lone defended his initial positions, now that people are bringing them back on him. . . .

Wishing somebody harm is kind of a shitty thing to do no?
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:53 PM 04-05-2020

Look, I’ve already warned you to let it go here and ignored a couple posts since then. This is your last time at taking a shot at me in this thread. No one wants that shit here.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:53 PM 04-05-2020

Yea, I know all that. But thanks for explaining all this really hard to understand stuff that some dumbass like me wouldn't be able to figure out without the help of your great intellect.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04-05-2020, 02:55 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Baby Lee 02:56 PM 04-05-2020
Yea, I know all that. But thanks for explaining all this really hard to understand stuff that some dumbass like me wouldn't be able to figure out without the help of your great intellect.
If you knew that, why did you ask the question you did?
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:56 PM 04-05-2020
I didn't ask you to start up with me, but I guess it's Sauto's world, so I'm out.
See ya
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:02 PM 04-05-2020
My local Hy-Vee has arrows throughout the store now directing traffic so that each aisle is one way only. I like it as it seemed to help prevent bunching in the aisles and being forced to walk between or around other people so much.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:02 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Wishing somebody harm is kind of a shitty thing to do no?
Sure it is, I wasn't giving an opinion on who is and isn't a shitty person and/or why. I was just clarifying that Lone hated Boris for different reasons, and didn't blame him for his personal business prospects, as it appeared [utterly erroneously apparently :-)] stumppy thought it did.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:06 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
My local Hy-Vee has arrows throughout the store now directing traffic so that each aisle is one way only. I like it as it seemed to help prevent bunching in the aisles and being forced to walk between or around other people so much.
I was in a Hy-Vee like that yesterday. I hated it.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:10 PM 04-05-2020
Sure it is, I wasn't giving an opinion on who is and isn't a shitty person and/or why. I was just clarifying that Lone hated Boris for different reasons, and didn't blame him for his personal business prospects, as it appeared [utterly erroneously apparently :-)] stumppy thought it did.
I don't want to derail the thread anymore but if you'll go back and read the posts I think you see why I posted what I did.

Anyways, the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 03:14 PM 04-05-2020
Cmon, ya'll..please don't fight over this. I was only responding to BCD and the anstyness(lol) some are feeling out there, because I can relate.

I appreciate all the sentiments, and I'm a pretty positive guy....you have to be to be in my line of work...so I appreciate the encouragement. If I wasn't tad bit nervous, something would be off.

But don't take that wrong . I'm extremely grateful that I've even made it this far. I chased the American dream, and I kicked its ass. I took a God given talent, brought joy to others with that talent,.supported a family and allowed my wife to be a stay at home mom. I've had INCREDIBLE opportunities and experiences, meeting some absolutely downright amazing people. I have no regrets. This was the path I chose and I've been greatly rewarded.

That said, it kicked my ass too. Sleepness nights in the beginning, wondering where the next job would come from, with the weight of Jupiter of fear of letting my young family down. barely getting through..taking deposits and paying bills before a brush hit the wall. And of course thunderous barrages of work that ultimately, now that I look back..the ups and downs were thrilling to go through. It taught me patience, perseverance, persistence and humility.

It made me a better man.

That said, if it is over, I welcome the next chapter of my life, whatever it may be. I never even saw this career coming. :-)

Every job needs to be done, and done well. From janitor to CEO.

I'm confident there are very smart people trying to get a hold of this

The best we can do for now is edify each other , and not tear each other down.

Thanks again.
[Reply]
Page 1124 of 3903
« First < 12462410241074111411201121112211231124 112511261127112811341174122416242124 > Last »
Up