ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you vote for Trump in 2012?
Yes 35 26.72%
No 94 71.76%
Gaz don't vote, neither do I 2 1.53%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will you vote for Donald Trump?
Bump 11:57 AM 04-29-2011
I don't declare myself to any party, honestly. But I tend to side with the left. But this time, I'm leaning towards the right. I hope Donald Trump is our next president. His f-bomb filled speech was icing on the cake for me. I like that, he's not scared to say what's on his mind and I look at him as a guy who can get things done in an extremely and brutally straight-forward way.

I don't think that oil companies will be funding his campaign as he already has an extreme amount of wealth that he built himself.

So for the first time ever, I'm voting republican for Donald Trump!
[Reply]
eDave 06:25 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
OH
MY
GOD
BUMP
IS
BACK!
DC always brings you back man.

Don't know Bump. Sup?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:29 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Bump:
#Ididitfirst
Sex,drugs & rock&trump
[Reply]
Bowser 07:17 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
That's most likely the dumbest shit ever. He's pulling this off entirely for the media exposure. The guys a freaking clown.
J Diddyostradamus
[Reply]
listopencil 07:22 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by alnorth:
absolutely not. Under no circumstances will I vote for Trump. If he gets the nomination, I'll vote Libertarian.
^
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:43 PM 04-05-2016
I'd vote for Darth Vader over Hillary or Bernie.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:46 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
^
You weren't going to vote for any Republican nominee anyway.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:54 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You weren't going to vote for any Republican nominee anyway.
Nobody this time, no. If you could smush Paul and Kasich together into one candidate you'd have my attention though.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:56 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Nobody this time, no. If you could smush Paul and Kasich together into one candidate you'd have my attention though.
A Kasich/Paul ticket would win the election by a comfortable margin.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:58 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
A Kasich/Paul ticket would win the election by a comfortable margin.
Yeah, everyone in the GOP base is pining for more immigration and urban "enterprise zones".
[Reply]
listopencil 08:59 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
A Kasich/Paul ticket would win the election by a comfortable margin.
Neither of them has the personality to get enough traction.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:01 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah, everyone in the GOP base is pining for more immigration and urban "enterprise zones".
Right now they appear to be pining for an Oompa Loompa version of WWE's Vince McMahon.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:08 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah, everyone in the GOP base is pining for more immigration and urban "enterprise zones".
The GOP base is the trapped leg that the Republican Party needs to gnaw off in order to save its life.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:23 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
The GOP base is the trapped leg that the Republican Party needs to gnaw off in order to save its life.
Yeah, there's a whole swarm of Hispanics ready to embrace the less government, low tax, anti-min wage, gun rights platform the GOPe can offer
[Reply]
listopencil 09:33 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah, there's a whole swarm of Hispanics ready to embrace the less government, low tax, anti-min wage, gun rights platform the GOPe can offer
Right now the (R) base and the (D) base seems to be shifting. Maybe closer together, maybe farther apart. But it's shifting. A lot of people are tired of the same old bullshit. I saw this and laughed:


[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:36 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Right now the (R) base and the (D) base seems to be shifting. Maybe closer together, maybe farther apart. But it's shifting. A lot of people are tired of the same old bullshit. I saw this and laughed:
Even Susan Sarandon, implied if Bernie didn't get nom, that she could vote Trump. I read about a third of Bernie supporters could do that. Not all of them. Ever hear some of them being interviewed. Some said they even liked the Soviet Union's system. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up