ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you vote for Trump in 2012?
Yes 35 26.72%
No 94 71.76%
Gaz don't vote, neither do I 2 1.53%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will you vote for Donald Trump?
Bump 11:57 AM 04-29-2011
I don't declare myself to any party, honestly. But I tend to side with the left. But this time, I'm leaning towards the right. I hope Donald Trump is our next president. His f-bomb filled speech was icing on the cake for me. I like that, he's not scared to say what's on his mind and I look at him as a guy who can get things done in an extremely and brutally straight-forward way.

I don't think that oil companies will be funding his campaign as he already has an extreme amount of wealth that he built himself.

So for the first time ever, I'm voting republican for Donald Trump!
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 11:55 PM 04-29-2011
I will vote for anyone that runs against Obama.
[Reply]
wazu 12:12 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
I will vote for anyone that runs against Obama.
Can't imagine why you would feel this way.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:33 AM 04-30-2011
If he is the main canidate against Obama you bet I will.
[Reply]
alnorth 05:26 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
If he is the main canidate against Obama you bet I will.
Not me, I wouldn't vote for Obama either, but anyone who thinks it is a good idea to seize the oil fields in Iraq and Libya is utterly unqualified to be president. This blowhard thinks he can do something about China and gas prices by bellowing at foreign governments. If anything, he sounds like he'd be a worse president.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:43 AM 04-30-2011
I'd like to vote Trump, but this 2-party shit pisses me off.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:11 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Not me, I wouldn't vote for Obama either, but anyone who thinks it is a good idea to seize the oil fields in Iraq and Libya is utterly unqualified to be president. This blowhard thinks he can do something about China and gas prices by bellowing at foreign governments. If anything, he sounds like he'd be a worse president.
That was a very disturbing policy idea to me as well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:33 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by :
Not me, I wouldn't vote for Obama either, but anyone who thinks it is a good idea to seize the oil fields in Iraq and Libya is utterly unqualified to be president.
I thought it was fucking badass. Manifest destiny, bitch. Time to go old school and show the world who's boss.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by Red 5:
I thought it was ****ing badass. Manifest destiny, bitch. Time to go old school and show the world who's boss.
This type of thinking just invites resentment and provokes blowback. Besides if our govt does things like that to others, it can and will do it to Americans too.
[Reply]
VAChief 11:01 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This type of thinking just invites resentment and provokes blowback. Besides if our govt does things like that to others, it can and will do it to Americans too.
Interesting, do you think there might be some historical examples that support your position? :-)
[Reply]
Silock 11:38 AM 04-30-2011
Where's the "fuck no" option?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:39 AM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Interesting, do you think there might be some historical examples that support your position? :-)
Plenty and already documented in many past posts.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:41 AM 04-30-2011
Hahaha! No.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:02 PM 04-30-2011
Plenty and already documented in many past posts.
I could not agree more.
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:07 PM 04-30-2011
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I'll wait to answer until he is actually a candidate.
You will be really surprised by my answer, it's only 3 weeks, no big deal. Now, Obama get off the basketball court and f****** do your job or, YOU'RE FIRED!

What a joke.

Surreal, not to be upstaged, Obama used his double secret TRUMP card and broke into the Donalds show.

Is this the Presidency?, or is this a reality game show.

text your answer to ******, we will announce the winner in November 2012. May God have mercy.
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:09 PM 04-30-2011
That was a very disturbing policy idea to me as well.
I actually agree with you on this bit of foreign policy.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up