ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Photoshop help?
burt 09:22 AM 02-04-2020
Could one of you Photoshop Guru's do me a favor? Take the Superbowl logo and substitute the KC Arrowhead for the "V"..... It should be easy, but I've never done anything with photoshop.
[Reply]
Fish 09:57 AM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
It should be easy, but I've never done anything with photoshop.
Always makes me chuckle...
[Reply]
burt 10:35 AM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Always makes me chuckle...
Only because you know more than I do....:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:57 AM 02-04-2020
Post the image of the logo you want to shop

link to imgur

not saying I am the best or I can do it but theres some different ones, so you might as well post the image of the logo you want shopped
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:57 AM 02-04-2020
That exchange reminded me of a boss I had who would always say, "I've got a little project I need you to do, it should take 20 minutes or so." Then he would explain what he wanted, and in my head I was adding up the hours and sometimes days it would take to achieve it.

I also have never photoshopped.
[Reply]
burt 12:40 PM 02-04-2020
These two. With the Arrowhead where the V is. Sized to fit properly...
Attached: LIV.jpeg (7.8 KB) 
Arrowhead.png (5.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Dayze 12:49 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
That exchange reminded me of a boss I had who would always say, "I've got a little project I need you to do, it should take 20 minutes or so." Then he would explain what he wanted, and in my head I was adding up the hours and sometimes days it would take to achieve it.

I also have never photoshopped.
sounds like mine.
"hey, Dayze..can you run that report...."

and that 'report' is me spending half a day accumulating data and summarizing. in his mind, it's 'hit a button and run the report' . maybe if you weren't so cheap and would spend someone money on software/sytems to manage data instead of spreadsheets....
[Reply]
burt 12:59 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
sounds like mine.

and that 'report' is me spending half a day accumulating data and summarizing. in his mind, it's 'hit a button and run the report' . maybe if you weren't so cheap and would spend someone money on software/sytems to manage data instead of spreadsheets....
I am feeling very bad about myself now.... But God Bless you for your sig. Wish they were here to see this....
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:11 PM 02-04-2020
Something like this?
Attached: chiefsLIV.jpg (65.3 KB) 
[Reply]
burt 03:07 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Something like this?
IF it's not too much to ask....could the arrowhead be a little smaller..? just a little....

IF it is too much, I understand... otherwise...it looks great!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:35 PM 02-04-2020
heres one with a slightly smaller arrowhead:

https://i.imgur.com/zfdJb04.jpg
[Reply]
burt 03:35 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
heres one with a slightly smaller arrowhead:

https://i.imgur.com/zfdJb04.jpg
PERFECT!!! THANK YOU BOTH!!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:39 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
PERFECT!!! THANK YOU BOTH!!!

no prob! your images and mr blowfish made it easy to correct. I know he is a busy man so i stepped up to run the bases after he got a base hit.

Cheers to G.B. and yourself
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:41 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
sounds like mine.

As a heavy user of spreadsheets, motherfucker, I resemble that remark.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:51 PM 02-04-2020
Here's one with the KC turned the right way & made to somewhat match the 3d effect of the original

[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up