ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Barr: Trump Tweets make it impossible to do my job
banyon 03:58 PM 02-13-2020
Barr: Trump tweets on cases make it ‘impossible’ to do job
BY MICHAEL BALSAMO ASSOCIATED PRESS
FEBRUARY 13, 2020 03:48 PM

FILE - In this Feb. 10, 2020. file photo, Attorney General William Barr speaks at the National Sheriffs' Association Winter Legislative and Technology Conference in Washington. Attorney General William Barr took a public swipe Thursday at President Donald Trump, saying that the president’s tweets about Justice Department prosecutors and cases “make it impossible for me to do my job.” Barr made the comment during an interview with ABC News just days after the Justice Department overruled its own prosecutors. they had initially recommended in a court filing that President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and confidant Roger Stone be sentenced to 7 to 9 years in prison. But the next day, the Justice Department took the extraordinary step of lowering the amount of prison time it would seek for Stone.
FILE - In this Feb. 10, 2020. file photo, Attorney General William Barr speaks at the National Sheriffs' Association Winter Legislative and Technology Conference in Washington. Attorney General William Barr took a public swipe Thursday at President Donald Trump, saying that the president’s tweets about Justice Department prosecutors and cases “make it impossible for me to do my job.” Barr made the comment during an interview with ABC News just days after the Justice Department overruled its own prosecutors. they had initially recommended in a court filing that President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and confidant Roger Stone be sentenced to 7 to 9 years in prison. But the next day, the Justice Department took the extraordinary step of lowering the amount of prison time it would seek for Stone. SUSAN

WASHINGTON
Attorney General William Barr took a public swipe at President Donald Trump on Thursday, saying that the president’s tweets about Justice Department prosecutors and cases “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

Barr made the comment during an interview with ABC News just days after his Justice Department overruled its own prosecutors — who had recommended in a court filing that Trump’s longtime ally and confidant Roger Stone be sentenced to 7 to 9 years in prison — and took the extraordinary step of lowering the amount of prison time it would seek. The department didn't offer an amended number.

Barr himself has been under fire for the Justice Department action, and Thursday's comment served as a defense of his own integrity. He is a Trump loyalist who shares the president’s views on expansive executive powers.

The remarks, made so quickly after the decision to back away from the sentencing, suggested that Barr was aware the reversal had chipped away at the department's historic reputation for independence from political sway. But he stopped short of acknowledging wrongdoing by anyone.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...240277381.html
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:22 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That's the remedy if he encounters something like this that's a deal breaker for him. Trump should work really hard not to put him in that position though.

Barr is the human manifestation of the rule of law defending Trump from the resistance who have no respect for constitution or law.
Maybe as it relates to that specific thing, but with Comey, the lovers, and so many other dirty Dems still walking free, never arrested, never charged, I think it's hard to argue that he's, overall, the manifestation of the rule of law. It's been 3+ years, we've all seen what they did and what they said (to congress too!), yet nothing.

Barr's not doing his job unless his only job is to protect President Trump from impeachment and complain about conservatives, WHO DO GET TAKEN TO COURT FOR CLEARLY LESSER OFFENCES, sentences.

At this point President Trump's biggest failure has been his picks for A.G., he hires pussies.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:25 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Errr, he was. Looks like he doesn't want to wash his balls much now.

I realize that this will be too hard for someone like yourself to understand.
^^^^ Anti-Trump ball washer ^^^^
[Reply]
Shields68 08:10 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Look this is the guy Donger called "a Trump Ball Washer", once again Donger is proven wrong and decided to get in on the action proving it. You cant make this shit up :-).
Donger has no understanding of the law nor what an AG is supposed to do in certain circumstances. He is just upset that not only has the Russian investigation collapsed it now appears there was criminal activity in pursuing the investigation. Tough to swallow for someone who invested so much energy into Trump colluded with Russia.
[Reply]
Donger 09:08 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Tough to swallow for someone who invested so much energy into Trump colluded with Russia.
I never claimed that Trump colluded with Russia.
[Reply]
Stro39 09:19 AM 02-14-2020
I never claimed that Trump colluded with Russia.
If you did, you would be right.

What a cunt of a human being. I guess, orange man, bad?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:18 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Perfect post, BEP. Concise, clear, and correct. :-)
Donger hasn't gotten a thing right in years regarding Trump,it has to be rough.
[Reply]
Donger 11:20 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Donger hasn't gotten a thing right in years regarding Trump,it has to be rough.
Oh? I've stated that he's an unprincipled, amoral liar. He shows that almost daily.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:23 AM 02-14-2020
Oh? I've stated that he's an unprincipled, amoral liar. He shows that almost daily.
....says the guy who spends the majority of his workday fucking off on CP.

You don't have a pot to piss in.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:36 AM 02-14-2020
Or a cock to piss with.
Little squatter
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up