ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>High court allows use of Pentagon funds for border wall
Bwana 04:55 PM 07-26-2019
WASHINGTON (AP) ó The Supreme Court has cleared the way for the Trump administration to tap Pentagon funds to build sections of a border wall with Mexico.

The Supreme Court said Friday that it would lift a freeze on the money put in place by a lower court. The Supreme Court's action means the Trump administration can tap the funds and begin work on four contracts it has awarded. Four liberal justices wouldn't have allowed construction to start.

A trial court initially froze the funds in May and an appeals court kept that freeze in place earlier this month. The freeze had prevented the government from tapping approximately $2.5 billion in Defense Department money to replace existing sections of barrier in Arizona, California and New Mexico with more robust fencing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAEVml6
[Reply]
seamonster 01:46 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
A liberal scientist showed evidence they did and has peer reviewed studies:

Google Moved 2 - 10 Million Votes for Hillary Clinton

Google put put biased pro hillary links within the first three search results and sorted the bottom results with pro-hillary bullshit as well. Evidence shows people click on the first two links 80% of the time and then randomly select links towards the bottom.
[Reply]
neech 02:30 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thatís a blatant lie and Iíd like to see your proof.
He tapped out PB.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:20 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by seamonster:
A liberal scientist showed evidence they did and has peer reviewed studies:

Google Moved 2 - 10 Million Votes for Hillary Clinton

Google put put biased pro hillary links within the first three search results and sorted the bottom results with pro-hillary bullshit as well. Evidence shows people click on the first two links 80% of the time and then randomly select links towards the bottom.
Only dipshits use Google. /cosmo
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:58 PM 07-28-2019
The kooks are all riled up today :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:05 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
He tapped out PB.
Of course he did. He lied.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:30 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
"Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men" - Roger Stone on TRUMP'S mentor Roy Cohn - TRUMP also said he would eliminate the National Debt just like Obama pledged to
On the first part..... Huh? Where the hell did that come from and where is it supposed to be going?

Second part. I have heard people say that he claimed that before. I distinctly remember Trump in a sit down interview on one of those 20/20 like shows during his presidential campaign that the debt was not a problem and interest was too cheap right now (then) to worry about paying it down. Of course, I completely disagreed with him, but the point is, he said it. I wish I knew where to look, I would dig it up and post it.

Where are you coming up with Trump claiming he would eliminate the national debt? Was this during his campaign?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:41 PM 07-28-2019
I approve of the wall..
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:34 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
On the first part..... Huh? Where the hell did that come from and where is it supposed to be going?

Second part. I have heard people say that he claimed that before. I distinctly remember Trump in a sit down interview on one of those 20/20 like shows during his presidential campaign that the debt was not a problem and interest was too cheap right now (then) to worry about paying it down. Of course, I completely disagreed with him, but the point is, he said it. I wish I knew where to look, I would dig it up and post it.

Where are you coming up with Trump claiming he would eliminate the national debt? Was this during his campaign?
Trump Said he could eliminate the $19 TRILLION debt at the time of his Washington Post interview in March 2016. He said he could eliminate the entire debt in 8 years. Instead of reducing any of the debt, some are estimating that TRUMP will add $8-9 TRILLION to the National Debt if he goes on to win in 2020. Trump may have changed his stance later but if you do a search for Trump pledged to eliminate National debt you will find several articles. The Roy Cohn, Roger Stone, Donald Trump thing I found interesting. These three hung out a lot together back in the 80's they claim. A new movie about Roy Cohn (Trumps mentor and lawyer) called WHERE"S MY ROY COHN is set for release next month. Roy Cohn reportedly died from AIDS at 59 years of age.
[Reply]
banecat 02:48 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thatís a blatant lie and Iíd like to see your proof.
Do your own homework
[Reply]
banecat 02:52 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You do know they have determined google likely gained Hilldog 2.5MM votes?

Here is the reality you ignorant ****, because thats all you are, its perfect that Cali and NY don't get to decide for the rest of the country.
It was funny when you called me a cum stain in a rep message. But it crossed the line when you asked me to kill myself

But I'll address your stupid comment anyway. So, the race in 2016 was a tie then. You'd like Cali and New York unless your ignorant and white trashy self likes the smell of manure. You ignorant piece of white trash
[Reply]
banecat 02:53 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by warrior:
CNN talking points got them down pat-
How so?
[Reply]
banecat 02:54 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
He tapped out PB.
Tapped out. What the f**k does that even mean?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:56 PM 08-31-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:13 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
Do your own homework
Tapout acknowledged.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:15 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Thank you Mitch McConnell for getting Brett Kavanugh and blocking Merrick Garland!
"Yeah, we would fill it."

Cocaine Mitch with the mic drop :-)

Yeah, we would fill it. pic.twitter.com/cglUUHjaxL

— Team Mitch (@Team_Mitch) February 14, 2020

[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up