ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Flopnuts
Perineum Ripper 07:58 AM 05-11-2020
Well fuck, this isn’t the kick in the dick I needed to see as I have my morning coffee. It is good to see Clay saying the dude was having an upswing and banging a hottie. Puts life into perspective on how quickly it can be taken.
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:02 AM 05-11-2020
When I first joined, I think he was Flop that told me to PM Bob Dole about something or other.

He seemed like a good dude. RIP.
[Reply]
alanm 09:35 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
When I first joined, I think he was Flop that told me to PM Bob Dole about something or other.

He seemed like a good dude. RIP.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:03 AM 05-11-2020
RIP Nuts.
[Reply]
kstater 08:05 AM 05-11-2020
This sucks. RIP

Truly was a dying breed

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:06 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
This sucks. RIP

Truly was a dying breed

Well played sir.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 AM 05-11-2020
This sucks. RIP

Truly was a dying breed
Flop is laughing at this from his corner of hell.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:07 PM 05-11-2020
This sucks. RIP

Truly was a dying breed

I thought long and hard about making that joke last night but it seemed too soon. :-)
[Reply]
kstater 02:31 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I thought long and hard about making that joke last night but it seemed too soon. :-)
I spent a little time deciding how to phrase it. I really wanted to just post his joke, but it's been so long since that happened , that enough people wouldnt understand it.

[Reply]
bowener 08:13 AM 05-11-2020
Guys, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I enjoyed his posts here and I was thankful for his work with SOC. I did not know him and I do not personally know a single one of you on this board. I can say that I genuinely wish I had known this man Mike. From your responses in this thread, it is quite clear that he was a good man, an honest man, and above all, he was a truly great friend to a lot of you. While I am a mostly empty voice on this board, I'd like you all to know I do appreciate how much time you spend here and the incredible community you have made for each other. I feel like a voyeur at times looking in from the outside, hearing of your get-togethers and stories, seeing the pictures from tailgates, but I enjoy it all. Though I am not close to anyone, I do feel sorrow when this place loses a voice, and with it, we lose countless stories told and untold. Thank you all for letting me participate in your community, even if I am outside the circle you all still add something to my daily life. Thank you for that.

Tonight I will drink some beer and eat some ribs in honor of a man I did not know but wish I had.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:40 AM 05-11-2020
RIP
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:51 AM 05-11-2020
Word hath brought he who came upon Glory
That the love of his heart lay suffering
And pined for the comfort a SuperBowl may bring;
Brought upon by change his hand helped guide
Slay the beasts of past whispers and know
That today he rests with a victorious honor

Rest in Peace, Big Man.
[Reply]
morphius 09:06 AM 05-11-2020
Well damn. I was never sure how worried I should be with him, his FB posts went from "I'm a 1%er" to "I can't take it any more", his jumping from job to job and in and out of hospitals. I was a bit worried when I saw this thread that he might have done something drastic. Feel bad for his friends and family, praying for them all.
[Reply]
Dunit35 09:15 AM 05-11-2020
RIP bud.

Looks like you’ll be missed by a lot of friends.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:54 AM 05-11-2020
RIP! I enjoyed his posts. :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up