Page 25 of 68
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:03 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Imagine knowing the shit Easterby pulled and thinking this.
He signed his new contract 16 games ago. 16 games ago. Pretty sure he new Hopkins was gone and who the HC was when he signed the paper.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:05 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Justin Herbert, and no i'm not kidding. Would take Josh Allen over Watson as well.
Herbert needs to do it for more than 1 season. I'm holding judgment on him till at least next yr. Watson has been putting up numbers for FOUR years now. Herbert is very good though-a lot better than I ever thought he would be and they have talent on that team on both sides of the ball.

As to Allen-he's a fraud imo. His play in the playoffs-this yr and last has been weak. Did you forget about the fumble that almost cost Buffalo the Indy game? Or the fumble that almost cost Buffalo the Balt game? Diggs is the engine of that team imo, you stop him and everything changes. Josh Allen can get better of course, but he reacted to our blitzes like a JV kid. He also needs to prove it for more then 1 year.

There's no universe that Josh Allen a better player and more valuable then Watson.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:10 PM 01-29-2021
Herbert is the next Stafford.

We're gonna be talking about him 8 years from now going, "Damn that guy is talented, but damn he's never won anything worth a shit".
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:16 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)
Allen has more physical talent than Watson could ever dream of. He's also shown himself to be highly coachable this year and it seemed like the Bills' locker room really rallied around him.

I would take him over Deshaun absolutely no questions asked.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:16 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

We're gonna be talking about him 8 years from now going, "Damn that guy is talented, but damn he's never won anything worth a shit".
Hopefully. The AFC is stacked full of good, young QBs. That's one of the reasons I'd like to see Watson in the NFC. IDK why he'd rather play for the Jets then the 49rs. The gap in talent is immense and you'd play for an offensive coach as opposed to a defense first guy.

I mean why would you choose Chrowder over Kittle and Deebo lol?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 01-29-2021

Yea their HC and OC hires were awful.

He’s fucked for now.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:19 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Herbert needs to do it for more than 1 season. I'm holding judgment on him till at least next yr. Watson has been putting up numbers for FOUR years now. Herbert is very good though-a lot better than I ever thought he would be and they have talent on that team on both sides of the ball.

As to Allen-he's a fraud imo. His play in the playoffs-this yr and last has been weak. Did you forget about the fumble that almost cost Buffalo the Indy game? Or the fumble that almost cost Buffalo the Balt game? Diggs is the engine of that team imo, you stop him and everything changes. Josh Allen can get better of course, but he reacted to our blitzes like a JV kid. He also needs to prove it for more then 1 year.

There's no universe that Josh Allen a better player and more valuable then Watson.
I'm talking pure upside.

TODAY is Watson better than Herbert? Yes

Allen? Debatable

But both those guys have physical tools that Watson does not and they've shown themselves to be coachable.

This is the same question that Mahomes faced coming out of college and we all saw how that turned out. I've learned my lesson from that situation. You take the player with higher upside every single time.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:21 PM 01-29-2021

Because of Mahomes you're absolutely right.

I still love Herbert as a player though.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:31 PM 01-29-2021
I'm talking pure upside.

Allen? Debatable

But both those guys have physical tools that Watson does not and they've shown themselves to be coachable.

This is the same question that Mahomes faced coming out of college and we all saw how that turned out. I've learned my lesson from that situation. You take the player with higher upside every single time.

How is Watson not coachable? He WON a freaking national championship against one of the most talented teams in the last 20 years....

BoB was/is window licking moron and you're holding that against him? He still won what 4 straight division titles while putting up baller numbers every year.

The fact you're trying to pimp Allen as a better QB after 1 year(where he stilll put up inferior numbers to Watson btw) over DeShawn is insane. Aside from physical strength there's nothing that Allen does better. Not a single thing.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:57 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

How is Watson not coachable? He WON a freaking national championship against one of the most talented teams in the last 20 years....

BoB was/is window licking moron and you're holding that against him? He still won what 4 straight division titles while putting up baller numbers every year.

The fact you're trying to pimp Allen as a better QB after 1 year(where he stilll put up inferior numbers to Watson btw) over DeShawn is insane. Aside from physical strength there's nothing that Allen does better. Not a single thing.
Don't care about college. Less than irrelevant.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:48 PM 01-29-2021
I'm talking pure upside.

Allen? Debatable

Good fucking grief.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:30 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He signed his new contract 16 games ago. 16 games ago. Pretty sure he new Hopkins was gone and who the HC was when he signed the paper.
Easterby rose to power in January. He rose to tyrant a few games into the season when BOB was fired. When he signed his contract he didn't know Rasputin would become McNairs most trusted advisor. That he'd create a religious cult out of the team. That he'd create a toxic culture of spying and distrust that sounds every bit as bad if not worse than Pioli.

And the straw that broke the camels back... He didn't know Easterby would successfully hijack the whole GM and HC search. Let alone revolve the entire process around religion and ties to the Patriots.

So yeah, id say a hell of a lot has changed in 16 games. Who in their right mind can see the news out of Houston and blame Watson at all for wanting out? We all of all people should understand having suffered through the Pioli years.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:43 PM 01-29-2021
Allen has more physical talent than Watson could ever dream of. He's also shown himself to be highly coachable this year and it seemed like the Bills' locker room really rallied around him.

I would take him over Deshaun absolutely no questions asked.
Wait, so deshaun isn't coachable and a bad teammate? That's news to me. I'm tracking with you that he's not a proven winner yet. But brees and Rodgers can't win big games either. And especially with good coaching is as good as any of the young qbs not named mahomes. It doesn't matter if you'd take Watson or Allen. Josh allen will never hit the open market. Watson could be the best QB to hit the open market in decades, not counting Peyton and Brady seeking a retirement contract.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:03 PM 01-29-2021
We're beginning to get to the point where people are starting to ridiculously overrate Deshaun Watson.
How TF is Watson overrated? He led the league in passing and was top 5 in Passing TDs without a competent running game, TE and without Hopkins. Deshaun is a top 3 QB in this league. Mahomes, Rodgers than Watson
[Reply]
Mecca 05:05 PM 01-29-2021
Nick Caserio on Watson "We have no interest in trading the player."

More NE bullshit " the player"
[Reply]
Page 25 of 68
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up