Page 861 of 4880
« First < 361761811851857858859860861 86286386486587191196113611861 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:34 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Nice of you to preface your spin doctoring with using "spin" directed towards me. You're not as clever as you think. I've never defended Hill's actions...so dont project that on my point. I was saying the two instances were not the same...and you were trying to connect them...which is a red herring by definition.

Manning drug his balls over a woman's face and got her fired for it...they were more concerned with protecting his BS "oh shucks" image than her livelihood.

Nice of you to explain your rationalization in choosing the most corrupt franchise in the NFL to root for.
I have not rationalized anything regarding the Manning incident, hell I didn't even address it. I countered your commentary and threw your words back at you, which you didn't like. And, who would? Any time you brush off what he did with "well, we don't know the history of their relationship"... you're just distancing because there is no rational support of what he did as long as he's playing well. That's why these guys often times are repeat offenders.

Carry on and regarding Manning... sounds like you can believe whatever you like to believe on the matter. I'm sure he was your typical jackass hotshot that was 10 foot tall and bullet proof, most are unfortunately.

Was it a mooning? Was it a dragging his balls across her face event? Neither of us knows, but you choose to believe the version of the story supported by one lone person.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/01/p...nson-voicemail

If it's something he actually did - it's pathetic and shameful and I'd never defend it, but nobody knows... unlike the punching of a pregnant girlfriend, or some of the idiotic things Chad Kelly has done.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:54 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I have not rationalized anything regarding the Manning incident, hell I didn't even address it. I countered your commentary and threw your words back at you, which you didn't like. And, who would? Any time you brush off what he did with "well, we don't know the history of their relationship"... you're just distancing because there is no rational support of what he did as long as he's playing well. That's why these guys often times are repeat offenders.

Carry on and regarding Manning... sounds like you can believe whatever you like to believe on the matter. I'm sure he was your typical jackass hotshot that was 10 foot tall and bullet proof, most are unfortunately.

Was it a mooning? Was it a dragging his balls across her face event? Neither of us knows, but you choose to believe the version of the story supported by one lone person.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/01/p...nson-voicemail

If it's something he actually did - it's pathetic and shameful and I'd never defend it, but nobody knows... unlike the punching of a pregnant girlfriend, or some of the idiotic things Chad Kelly has done.
Meh...that was a hit piece. Tried to bring in a military vet to character assassinate her...it's why they used an entire paragraph dedicated to his background. It's a set-up to sway you in a certain direction. Liars love testimonials... didnt stress the fact they were friends/teammates. How much did he get paid to come out 10 years later? Then the Manning hired someone to leave over-the top phone messages at their house...so they could leak them to the press. Like this lady would do that given the circumstances and legal situation...dumb. She's a Doctor and was running a Yoga treatment facility...seems like a bit of a character stretch considering its about getting your Zen on.

MMQB is a mouthpiece for the NFL...

That is how the government and their media puppets discredit someone...not surprised Manning hired Ari Fletcher in the HGH shake-down. Mannings are a greasy-ass family.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:03 PM 05-16-2017
Wooh yeah the batshit crazy conspiracy theorist/chiefs fan/loony is at it again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:05 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)

Ty Sambraillo looks great! Donald Stephenson is a better value than Mitch Schwartz! CJ Anderson is a beast!

Ten bucks says this guy sucks dick
[Reply]
New World Order 04:08 PM 05-16-2017
Anytime Knowmo tries to hype up a player (Brocklesberger, Montee Ball, Hillman, Stephenson etc etc..) you just know the guy will be complete shit.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:11 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Wooh yeah the batshit crazy conspiracy theorist/chiefs fan/loony is at it again.
Yeah..what's more likely? The woman immediately reports the incident because she wants to cause trouble at the university she works for and tarnish their star player...OR some entitled jock while having his pants down decides it would funny to press his junk in her face?

I expect you to choose the wrong answer..as you are wrong about everything else.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:08 PM 05-16-2017
Football outsiders have spoken.....:-)

Denver Broncos: 6-10 (6.1 mean wins; SOS: 7)

That's also an issue in Denver, as a full turnover of the coaching staff often presages a drop for winning teams. The Broncos already defied historical NFL trends by putting up a second straight year of otherworldly pass defense, and the odds they can do it three straight years are even longer. We have the Broncos seventh in our defensive projections, and with their offense and schedule, that wouldn't be enough to have a winning team
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:18 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Football outsiders have spoken.....:-)

Denver Broncos: 6-10 (6.1 mean wins; SOS: 7)

That's also an issue in Denver, as a full turnover of the coaching staff often presages a drop for winning teams. The Broncos already defied historical NFL trends by putting up a second straight year of otherworldly pass defense, and the odds they can do it three straight years are even longer. We have the Broncos seventh in our defensive projections, and with their offense and schedule, that wouldn't be enough to have a winning team
That's about where I have them. Seems like a pretty accurate assessment for anyone not wearing orange and blue.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:27 PM 05-17-2017

. @VonMiller has generated pressure on 17.3% of his pass rushes for his career, best of any defender since 2006. pic.twitter.com/NgjxiPLJWr

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) May 18, 2017

[Reply]
Passepartout 06:29 PM 05-17-2017
Yeah as V Miller is the face of the Broncos defense.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:15 AM 05-18-2017
A Denver Broncos beat writer predicts that Jamaal Charles’ chances of making the team’s roster are likely 50-50.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:05 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
A Denver Broncos beat writer predicts that Jamaal Charles’ chances of making the team’s roster are likely 50-50.
I'll wait for Quesadilla Joe to confirm this, but that's interesting. I assume it's health-related since he would clearly be the most talented person on their entire roster.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:13 PM 05-18-2017

So classy for 5x All-Pro @VonMiller to thank 200+ Broncos employees for their hard work. "On behalf of our team, we appreciate all you do." pic.twitter.com/Hn9c3XmUhZ

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) May 18, 2017

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. Fits Von to a T. https://t.co/7f7Mu8iBvW

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) May 18, 2017

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:18 PM 05-18-2017

Another indication of how @VonMiller has grown into leader on and off field. He is glue that caulks together personalities in locker room. https://t.co/h2tfMMCSGt

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) May 18, 2017

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:32 PM 05-18-2017
You can't run a robbery and murder ring without some leadership skills, so I guess this doesn't surprise me. But leadership may vary by situation; for example, in this situation did he murder a low-level employee in front of the group by clubbing them to death with a baseball bat?
[Reply]
Page 861 of 4880
« First < 361761811851857858859860861 86286386486587191196113611861 > Last »
Up