Page 310 of 4893
« First < 210260300306307308309310 3113123133143203604108101310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:04 AM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's not so much that recipe wouldn't work...it's HOW it's played out in the golden year "50" they have pimping all season. It's tied into how Denver's schedule had all division winners coming into the thin air. It's Elway's private dinner with Manning...then having him come back in week 17 and the Chargers suddenly quit playing. It's NE throwing the game in Miami, It KC taking a record amount of time to score, It's Pittsburgh's defense becoming anemic after a 4th quarter fumble....it's the sure handed Steve Smith dropping a TD, it's the Browns in OT, it's the Charles fumble...its the Patriots tablets malfunctioning..

There is no way Denver fans haven't noticed this..and they are being their normal entitled, ignorant selves. I believe luck evens out...and it never did. That's where the stench of a dead rat lies. Numbers dont lie...and the point differential was the worst in 25 years...for a #1 seed. Given this is Manning's last season...and all the questionable factors that played into the worst rated QB making a SB...I'm just not buying it.

And that's why they win.....
Rubber room...
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 AM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Rubber room...
It's tough when you know your team's success is a sham....just try to enjoy the lie...it's all tilted in your direction. You are the 2015/16 champions of the galaxy....well, for the owners/advertisers /networks anyway.

BTW...Brady missing Gronk on that 2 point conversion doesn't happen...I've watched him enough to know....and I hate NE. He can read single coverage on his best offensive player....probably the best QB in history.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:52 AM 01-30-2016
It's not so much that recipe wouldn't work...it's HOW it's played out in the golden year "50" they have pimping all season. It's tied into how Denver's schedule had all division winners coming into the thin air. It's Elway's private dinner with Manning...then having him come back in week 17 and the Chargers suddenly quit playing. It's NE throwing the game in Miami, It KC taking a record amount of time to score, It's Pittsburgh's defense becoming anemic after a 4th quarter fumble....it's the sure handed Steve Smith dropping a TD, it's the Browns in OT, it's the Charles fumble...its the Patriots tablets malfunctioning..

There is no way Denver fans haven't noticed this..and they are being their normal entitled, ignorant selves. I believe luck evens out...and it never did. That's where the stench of a dead rat lies. Numbers dont lie...and the point differential was the worst in 25 years...for a #1 seed. Given this is Manning's last season...and all the questionable factors that played into the worst rated QB making a SB...I'm just not buying it.

And that's why they win.....
In all honesty, I'm not sure why you post here, much less watch organized professional football. You have a problem and it's on the level of the Mel Gibson character in Conspiracy Theory, although... turns out he was right.

Anyway, the underlined items above crack me up. What does Elway having dinner with Manning have to do with anything? You're shocked the Chargers quit playing? Hell, I'm impressed they showed up.

KC taking a record amount of time to score... so the Chiefs are in on the fix, is that what you're suggesting? The Charles fumble... narrow it down, please. He had two in that game and is known for fumbles, so you're suggesting 'that one' was an oddity?

We get it... the Broncos were up and down and inconsistent more often than not this season and I'm surprised as anyone that they are playing in the SB.

Patriots losing @ Jets and @ Dolphins... it is mind boggling to me how that happened. Conspiracy? Kinda doubt it. Banged up former super team playing two late road games and it catching up with them, maybe.

Question - is your house wrapped in tin foil?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:56 AM 01-30-2016
Pitts and Manchubby actually make Knowmo and Magic look like quality posters.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:14 AM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Double soft Charmin.
Double stuffed Oreo that's been sitting in the bottom of a glass of milk for an hour.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:38 AM 01-30-2016
It's tough when you know your team's success is a sham....just try to enjoy the lie...it's all tilted in your direction. You are the 2015/16 champions of the galaxy....well, for the owners/advertisers /networks anyway.

BTW...Brady missing Gronk on that 2 point conversion doesn't happen...I've watched him enough to know....and I hate NE. He can read single coverage on his best offensive player....probably the best QB in history.
I wonder if you were always like this or if the Chiefs epic ineptitude created your pathology. Is this a general problem or is it focused on football? How often do you use the phrase "false flag"?
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 11:15 AM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Rubber room...
Some of these guys belong on the X-Files.
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 11:25 AM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
In all honesty, I'm not sure why you post here, much less watch organized professional football. You have a problem and it's on the level of the Mel Gibson character in Conspiracy Theory, although... turns out he was right.

Anyway, the underlined items above crack me up. What does Elway having dinner with Manning have to do with anything? You're shocked the Chargers quit playing? Hell, I'm impressed they showed up.

KC taking a record amount of time to score... so the Chiefs are in on the fix, is that what you're suggesting? The Charles fumble... narrow it down, please. He had two in that game and is known for fumbles, so you're suggesting 'that one' was an oddity?

We get it... the Broncos were up and down and inconsistent more often than not this season and I'm surprised as anyone that they are playing in the SB.

Patriots losing @ Jets and @ Dolphins... it is mind boggling to me how that happened. Conspiracy? Kinda doubt it. Banged up former super team playing two late road games and it catching up with them, maybe.

Question - is your house wrapped in tin foil?
****Pastie fans think fall into two camps about their loses. It was either ****Belicheat letting the his team lose to save them for the playoffs or the League fixed the games. Some Chiefs fans are no different. Then again you can find a tinfoil hat group in every fan base.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 PM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I wonder if you were always like this or if the Chiefs epic ineptitude created your pathology. Is this a general problem or is it focused on football? How often do you use the phrase "false flag"?
Anyone that trivializes false flags has no realistic concept of history....sorry, but I dont fall into the "appeal to authority" demographic...
[Reply]
manchambo 12:24 PM 01-30-2016
Anyone that trivializes false flags has no realistic concept of history....sorry, but I dont fall into the "appeal to authority" demographic...
Question answered.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:29 PM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Double stuffed Oreo that's been sitting in the bottom of a glass of milk for an hour.
That's gross, I never did that as a kid
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:31 PM 01-30-2016
The NFL is WWF level staged. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. Whether it's vegas, owners, refs, players, or a combination.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:47 PM 01-30-2016
Radio just told me the Panthers have completed less passes then 26 teams this year. Only better than Bill,Rams and some other team...Vikings.
Cam only completed 4 more passes than Bridgewater while throwing 50 more incompletions.
He will have to throw in the SB and he will fail.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:51 PM 01-30-2016
How is Manning moving the ball on that defense? Two turnovers and they won't need to move it much.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:54 PM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
Radio just told me the Panthers have completed less passes then 26 teams this year. Only better than Bill,Rams and some other team...Vikings.
Cam only completed 4 more passes than Bridgewater while throwing 50 more incompletions.
He will have to throw in the SB and he will fail.

No. KC was able to move the ball the first time because of the running game.
[Reply]
Page 310 of 4893
« First < 210260300306307308309310 3113123133143203604108101310 > Last »
Up