ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 68
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Photo Geek Thread: Photos You Take - Post Them Up!
|Zach| 02:02 AM 01-18-2010
Interesting places or people? Randomness? Post it here.
[Reply]
Fumblerooski 09:08 PM 01-03-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Raised 26k for Operation Breakthrough this year

Were these taken in a darker club setting? Or was the party lit up somewhat?

In any event, the exposure is perfect.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:18 PM 01-03-2011
Originally Posted by Fumblerooskie:
Were these taken in a darker club setting? Or was the party lit up somewhat?

In any event, the exposure is perfect.
It was a pretty dark club. Most flash bounced off the ceiling with some straight at the subject.
[Reply]
Fumblerooski 10:04 PM 01-03-2011
It was a pretty dark club. Most flash bounced off the ceiling with some straight at the subject.
It's great work, I've done some stuff in a nightclub setting and suck at it. Haha. I always seem to overexpose and lose alot of the vibrance, even though I already know I overexpose, and adjust for it. Somehow I still overdo it.. Haha
[Reply]
Fumblerooski 10:11 PM 01-03-2011
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp:
Some amazing work has been posted here. Hope you guys don't mind if a n00b posts some photos.

This last one is a scan of a 10 year old photo so its not the best quality.
These are sweet!!

I've had a love for lightning photography ever since I gave it a shot last spring... Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
Wyatt Earp 11:00 PM 01-03-2011
These are sweet!!

I've had a love for lightning photography ever since I gave it a shot last spring... Thanks for sharing.
I love it as well. Hoping to get some more great shots this spring when I do a little more storm chasing. It can be frustrating as hell sometimes. Have the exposure set for 30 seconds and as soon as its done you miss a great bolt or have a bolt strike just out of your field of view. :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:02 PM 01-03-2011
Stitched panoramic I took

(multiple pictures, stitched together w/shop)

[Reply]
Fumblerooski 11:40 PM 01-03-2011
It can be frustrating as hell sometimes. Have the exposure set for 30 seconds and as soon as its done you miss a great bolt or have a bolt strike just out of your field of view. :-)
I completely understand that... There was one night there were literally hundreds of strikes this last spring. I had a cheap tripod and it couldn't hold my camera so I had to set it on a second and just tried to be as still as I could... Took about 200 shots before I got lucky and got a good almost clear shot. It's in this thread somewhere. Since then I grabbed a better tripod and can't wait for storm season.
[Reply]
Munson 04:02 PM 01-04-2011
Does anybody here use a Canon 5D or 5D Mark II? I'm thinking about going full frame. I've been looking around locally for a reasonably priced 5D but not having much luck. I might just go for a 5D2 and be done with it. I'm just a hobbyist, but I prefer using quality stuff. Any opinions?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 PM 01-04-2011
Here is a series of photos I took back in October. I drove by this spot last week and the barn has now completely collapsed. And these are HDR photos.
Dude's got a Johnson Grass problem. Other than that, cool pictures man. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Wyatt Earp 07:57 PM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Dude's got a Johnson Grass problem. Other than that, cool pictures man. Good stuff.
Yeah that crap is everywhere and thanks.

Here's a few more.

[Reply]
|Zach| 01:22 PM 01-06-2011
This is a snapshot from a shoot I was setting up yesterday. It was creepy...but lots of fun.

[Reply]
Fumblerooski 01:57 PM 01-06-2011
This is a snapshot from a shoot I was setting up yesterday. It was creepy...but lots of fun.

Love the AB lights. Have you ever used the ABR800? I was thinking about getting one, but don't know what benefits it has over the regular bee's other than catchlights...
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:12 PM 01-06-2011
Love the AB lights. Have you ever used the ABR800? I was thinking about getting one, but don't know what benefits it has over the regular bee's other than catchlights...
My partner knows the tech stuff a lil more than I do. However we have a few of AB's and two of these White Lightning things (cant remember the number on them) So it is sort of like an assault rifle has opposed to a bazooka.

I think we have a bit of buyer's remorse because the White Lightnings are way cool but we simply don't need them that often. Our B800's take care of most everything we need.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:13 PM 01-06-2011

[Reply]
Fish 02:13 PM 01-06-2011
Here is a series of photos I took back in October. I drove by this spot last week and the barn has now completely collapsed. And these are HDR photos.

That's really impressive bud.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 68
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up