ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 162
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:23 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
right? Yet we're supposed to assume Cleveland will Cleveland because they've had an easy schedule but The Packers are SB bound.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:26 PM 12-22-2020
:-) It's much funnier to read the teams they've beaten.

Lions (x2), Bears, Vikings, Falcons, Texans, 49ers, Jaguars, Eagles, Panthers, and Saints.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:28 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think Brees was really rusty to start the game, for sure.

I think he started to look like Drew Brees again after half-time.

Another argument against just sitting Mahomes and the stars for almost a month.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:39 PM 12-22-2020

I'm really confused. This website told me the Chiefs are "way better" than the Steelers because they dominate & blow out their opponent every game.

Except for this game.

And the game before that.

And the game before that.

And the game before THAT. ��

— Ross Tucker (@RossTuckerNFL) December 7, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:47 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How about the Chiefs won their last 4 games.

Meanwhile, the Steelers lost 3 of 4. To WFT, BUF, and CIN. In a row.

Better?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:49 PM 12-22-2020
You realize that tweet is over 2 weeks old, right.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:52 PM 12-22-2020
You realize that tweet is over 2 weeks old, right.
It’s still stupid, regardless.

The Chiefs were like 20-1 when the diphit posted it.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:03 PM 12-22-2020
:-) It's much funnier to read the teams they've beaten.

Lions (x2), Bears, Vikings, Falcons, Texans, 49ers, Jaguars, Eagles, Panthers, and Saints.
Wow I honestly didn’t realize this.

I gave them way too much credit for that Saints win considering it’s the only winning team they beat and it was in week 3. The Saints defense wasn’t very good at the start of the season, though to be fair the Packers were missing Adams.

Either way this certainly makes me feel better about a potential matchup in the SB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:08 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I gave them way too much credit for that Saints win considering it’s the only winning team they beat and it was in week 3. The Saints defense wasn’t very good at the start of the season, though to be fair the Packers were missing Adams.

Either way this certainly makes me feel better about a potential matchup in the SB.
The Packers play a lot like the 2018 Chiefs. They have a pass rush but the back end is porous.

They're not particularly scary but they're certainly capable of getting into a shootout with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:15 PM 12-22-2020
This is bar none why Mahomes is the league MVP. His numbers are close to Rodgers numbers while playing a significantly harder schedule. Also in spite of having a harder schedule Mahomes team has and will finish with a better record than Rodgers team.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:18 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

It's the same story for SEA. Right now the talking heads are wowing over SEA's 'improved' defense over the last five weeks or so, but then you look at who they've played. ARI, PHI, NYJ, NYG (McCoy), and WFT(Haskins). Basically they've played one QB that's in the top 15, the worst QB in the NFL (Wentz), the 2nd or 3rd worst QB (Darnold), and two back-ups that have no business starting in the NFL.

Essentially they're trolling.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:21 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Packers play a lot like the 2018 Chiefs. They have a pass rush but the back end is porous.

They're not particularly scary but they're certainly capable of getting into a shootout with the Chiefs.
Yea I can see the similarities. The difference between the Packers and that Chiefs team is they’ve just been destroyed in some games going back to last year. When they get punched in the mouth they do NOT respond well at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:26 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is bar none why Mahomes is the league MVP. His numbers are close to Rodgers numbers while playing a significantly harder schedule. Also in spite of having a harder schedule Mahomes team has and will finish with a better record than Rodgers team.
Green Bay's schedule is 5th worst in the league.

Only the Dolphins, Steelers, Colts, and Titans have lower SOS.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/
[Reply]
tredadda 06:41 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Green Bay's schedule is 5th worst in the league.

Only the Dolphins, Steelers, Colts, and Titans have lower SOS.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/
Not surprised by their SOS. Perhaps they are a paper tiger who has yet to really be battle tested this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:44 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not surprised by their SOS. Perhaps they are a paper tiger who has yet to really be battle tested this year.
Yeah, they are dead last in the NFC.

The Chiefs actually rate favorably if you look at that table.

The #1 offense in the NFL and the 5th-best defense in the AFC.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 162
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up