ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Delano 09:49 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
:-)Pretty much what hooked me I guess. The old Endelt260 nightshift was entertaining as heck.
I wonder how his deck is holding up.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:50 PM 02-01-2020
:-)Pretty much what hooked me I guess. The old Endelt260 nightshift was entertaining as heck.
Those old night crew threads were the stuff of legend. What a blast.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:52 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, he was. He got me the great lower level 40 yard line seats for the Donx game in '03. Wish he'd come back, but I have no way of getting in touch with him.
I bet those might be the same seats he sold me for the last game of the season 06 when Herm backed in to the playoffs and didn't know it until his wife told him.
I enjoyed the seats but my wife couldn't see a darn thing since nobody sits down in that area.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:54 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Those old night crew threads were the stuff of legend. What a blast.
badgirl!
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:55 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
I wonder how his deck is holding up.
:-) I had forgotten about that.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:56 PM 02-01-2020
I bet those might be the same seats he sold me for the last game of the season 06 when Herm backed in to the playoffs and didn't know it until his wife told him.
I enjoyed the seats but my wife couldn't see a darn thing since nobody sits down in that area.
That was the game where Hall had that long punt return that set the record. It was so loud that the stadium was shaking. God that was great.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:58 PM 02-01-2020
That was the game where Hall had than long punt return that set the record. It was so loud that the stadium was shaking. God that was great.
:-) The X factor?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:00 PM 02-01-2020
:-) The X factor?
Ugh. I try not to connect the two. :-)

That whole weekend was probably the most fun I've ever had in my life.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:05 PM 02-01-2020
That was the game where Hall had that long punt return that set the record. It was so loud that the stadium was shaking. God that was great.
Was that the Denver game return?
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:08 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-cit...rd-punt-return

that was 2003
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:09 PM 02-01-2020
Ugh. I try not to connect the two. :-)

That whole weekend was probably the most fun I've ever had in my life.
I know what you mean. Sounds like you have a great memory forever and that is what it is really all about.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:09 PM 02-01-2020
This is oddly like a funeral where you haven't seen people in years, and despite whatever disagreements you had in the past, you are glad to see them around. Instead of burying a friend, we are here burying 50 years of futility and heartbreak. And more importantly, celebrating a new beginning with the survivors.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:10 PM 02-01-2020
Those Bronco fans would remind us of the drought on a daily basis!!

Hmmm, I just noticed, where are they lately?:-)
Front-runner groupies. Phuk dem
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:10 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
This is oddly like a funeral where you haven't seen people in years, and despite whatever disagreements you had in the past, you are glad to see them around. Instead of burying a friend, we are here burying 50 years of futility and heartbreak. And more importantly, celebrating a new beginning with the survivors.
Well said....it's been quite enjoyable to relive the past, but it's not dead, instead it's now alive.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:13 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yes.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up