ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 163
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 04:43 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Think the risk is not at all the tape itself, but the fact that the DA will leverage it over Crystal to get her to flip on Tyreek. I have to think that’s probably the DA’s intention if he does think Hill was the primary perpetrator of the abuse.
This is the key. They can threaten her with obstruction of justice, and she will start talking. It won't matter if she is talking the truth. With his past, it will be assumed guilt.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:43 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
So why cut him? Chiefs are going to take bad pr if he is cut or not. And I believe you are sincere in hoping the Pats would never sign him.
I honestly do not care if KC keeps him or not. I am interested in seeing y'alls takes and what Hunt and Andy will do.

I have my own set of values and what I deem to be acceptable (as a fan) player behavior but I'm pretty confident the NEP would go nowhere near him. We've had our share of bad people and players with problems. We will be dealing with Josh Gordon again. No need for more. Hes toxic.

With that said, we did pick up Corey Dillon back in 2004 and he abused his wife. Not that it was more acceptable then but the spotlight on that kind of transgression is much, much brighter.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:47 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

This is the crap I hate.

I think Hill is a scumbag and should go to jail but for Christ's Sake resolve it in court not over some local news station trying to bust a story open.
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:50 PM 04-26-2019
Exactly, either show the evidence or shut up. All this speculation nonsense for clicks just sucks.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:23 PM 04-26-2019
people are bloodthirsty.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:25 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Bitch probably fell down some stairs like little homeboy did.

She good.
What the hell is this? ebonics lite?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
people are bloodthirsty.
People are stupid.
[Reply]
scho63 05:46 PM 04-26-2019
Tyreek is a goner.......I'm just numb from this all after the Kareem Hunt crap.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The reporter had an ethical and moral obligation to get that audio to the authorities.
Wait for it, somebody who really hates Reek will tell you about journalism law and how it's OK for journalists to sit on information where they are otherwise claiming to want to protect somebody.

You know, ratings and circulation...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:41 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Wait for it, somebody who really hates Reek will tell you about journalism law and how it's OK for journalists to sit on information where they are otherwise claiming to want to protect somebody.

You know, ratings and circulation...
They'd have a point if withholding the audio was a linchpin into uncovering a bigger criminal conspiracy or was key evidence in conviction for some other legal case.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:43 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

"Evidence" and "May have" are usually not used in the same sentence.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:50 PM 04-26-2019
It you can’t walk the straight and narrow and do everything in your power to be able to stay on the team with MVP then GTFO. PMII is the greatest thing ever to happen to the Chiefs and you fuckers, Kareem and Tyrrek, are fucking it up. Shitbags
[Reply]
jettio 08:21 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Does not even say that Tyreek was involved in this so called assault.

That silly tweet by the KCTV 10 pm producer makes it all the way around the internet news feed even though it does not amount to anything.

I bet that they did not even have anything on the 10 pm broadcast last night about this possible assault on a specific person who is associated with a famous person that people hate, and who is not even named as a person involved in this rumor.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:31 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’ve gone from wanting Tyreek to be banned from the league permanently to now signing a cheap short term contract to stay a Chief on the contingent that he leaves Crystal and never talks to her again
Right. All of his off-field drama has involved her.

She sucks.

The other thing that sucks about this, is that 2 of my favorite posters and 2 people that I correspond with on Facebook/via text are calling each other names and figthing with each other, and I don't like it.

So, TwistedChief and SDH, please try to keep from attacking each other personally. We can disagree without that type of toxicity. I understand how emotional this all is, I've gone from "he didn't do it" to "she's a liar and setting him up" to "damn, he's a POS and should be in prison" back to "maybe there''s hope...if he never talks to her again."

Toxic relationships are terrible for everyone, even us on the peripheral.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:32 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
KCTV5 has a very loose definition of the word "evidence".
[Reply]
Page 159 of 163
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163 >
Up