ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
KC_Lee 12:31 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
MCU sometimes puts those scenes in just for the trailer only, although we may not see that actual footage in the movie. They will use those suits and travel through the QR, but if you remember Infinity War trailer at the end where they're all running towards battle together in Wakanda in slowmo (even w/ Hulk), we never actually saw that in the movie. My guess is that this is the same thing.
This is my thought as well. Still no sign of Prof. Hulk in the trailer, hope we get him in this film.
[Reply]
Fish 01:20 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
This is my thought as well. Still no sign of Prof. Hulk in the trailer, hope we get him in this film.
They're already selling toys for Endgame, and this one has been spotted. Showing Hulk wearing a suit instead of ripped clothing. Which would indicate a non feral Hulk. So, maybe.....

[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:43 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
They're already selling toys for Endgame, and this one has been spotted. Showing Hulk wearing a suit instead of ripped clothing. Which would indicate a non feral Hulk. So, maybe.....

I dont like how this "meger" of Banner/Hulk, makes a smaller, less muscular Hulk.

Seems less intimidating. Maybe it won't be like that in the movie.

Hulk is my favorite character...and really throughout the MCU, I been kind of disappointed in how they've toned him down. Because he can really fuck a lot of shit up and as a fan, it's a lot of fun watching him do it.
:-)

I just hope they make up for it in this film because it'll be their last chance to do it and right some wrongs w/ his character (IMO). Hopefully he wields a gauntlet and just destroys everyone/everything in his path. I miss seeing that. Not a fan of this "childish baby" story arc of him and Banner w/ their personalities clashing. Was really disappointed in the IW movie that he didn't come out, I thought maybe he'd bust out of the Hulkbuster suit when SHTF on Banner and he finally had enough.
[Reply]
Fish 01:46 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I dont like how this "meger" of Banner/Hulk, makes a smaller, less muscular Hulk.

Seems less intimidating. Maybe it won't be like that in the movie.

Hulk is my favorite character...and really throughout the MCU, I been kind of disappointed in how they've toned him down. Because he can really fuck a lot of shit up and as a fan, it's a lot of fun watching him do it. :-)

I just hope they make up for it in this film because it'll be their last chance to do it and right some wrongs w/ his character (IMO). Hopefully he wields a gauntlet and just destroys everyone/everything in his path. I miss seeing that. Not a fan of this "childish baby" story arc of him and Banner w/ their conflicting their personalities.
Technically that's how it was in the comics. When he became Professor Hulk, he lost a bit of that power and rage simply because he was less feral and more mentally in control.
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:19 PM 03-14-2019
Still too early to get tickets in advance. Sigh.
[Reply]
2112 04:26 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Still too early to get tickets in advance. Sigh.
I think they go on sale tomorrow. Infinity war did the Friday before st paddy’s day last year.
[Reply]
notorious 03:38 PM 03-14-2019
Wouldn’t be surprised if Strange manages to reset the entire universe. That would allow for every character to be rebooted.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:32 AM 03-15-2019
Is it me or does it look like Thanos attacks the compound in NY?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:47 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
yup
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:10 PM 03-15-2019
So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:29 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?
Black Panther is the new villain? He's the true Kang. You feel me? :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:32 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Nope, the patriarchy...
[Reply]
2112 05:19 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There was a massive leak of some parts of the storyline. Battles, nothing to do with the ending. If you want to know what’s in it see below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:04 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
There was a massive leak of some parts of the storyline. Battles, nothing to do with the ending. If you want to know what’s in it see below.

Spoiler!
Holy crap...if that's true it's going to be epic.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 03-16-2019
I clicked it,
Spoiler!
, and then immediately unclicked. Don't want to know, lol.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up