ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 240
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:48 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't want to play in Arrowhead during the playoffs.

It's cursed. We need to burn the mother fucker to the ground.
Pretty much. Anytime I hear an announcer or analyst claim the "Arrowhead Advantage" or whatever... I'm like PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Seriously?
[Reply]
Kman34 09:48 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If keeping his big, fat dumb "daddy" is such a deal breaker, then he can hit the fucking road too because all that says to anyone with a functioning brain is that our QB is secretly a closet dip shit.
I love you dude but you need to chill... Do you realize what you just typed???
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:49 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Ok genuises ... Who do we hire??? We are going to get rid of Pattys second dad??? Piss Mahomes off and he finishes his career somewhere else...
So what you're saying is that we're stuck with FQB-killing Andy until the trans fats force him to retire?
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:50 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Only thing I put on Andy tonight was his decision not to go for it on 4th and less than a yard.

The offense should win that battle at least 95% of the time.
This. He should have gambled on 4th down.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:50 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yes. I'm not going to lie, I'd rather have Andy Reid and his horrible clock management than a Herm Edwards who got every tactical and clock management decision right (not saying Herm did, but for the sake of argument)

It's just so frustrating when it does potentially cost you games, because it's such a simple easy thing to fix.
Oh for sure. Andy is in another league than most of the coaches we've had. But winning it all is about the small things. The Patriots prove it. And this is about way more than just one decision from tonight.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:50 PM 10-27-2019
Shut the fuck up. Most of you didn't think we had a chance. It was a good game.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:50 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So what you're saying is that we're stuck with FQB-killing Andy until the trans fats force him to retire?
Name someone who's a worthy replacement nd I'll listen...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:51 PM 10-27-2019
He typed that Big Dick Patrick don't need a daddy to get it done.

DO YOU REALIZE THAT!?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:51 PM 10-27-2019
Fat-Andy playing his "post primetime loss" record, right on cue. Same 'ol shit...

My God he's a useless motherfucker!
[Reply]
Jerm 09:51 PM 10-27-2019
Who? Name someone better who would have taken a scrub QB and a shit ton of key injuries and made a game of it...
Eh Doug Pederson won a SB with Nick fucking Foles...

I'll take him every day of the week.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:52 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Did my post really imply the loss is on him. It in fact implied the exact opposite. The guy gets in his own way with the small decisions. It's happened before countless times. It really isn't even debatable is it that the subtle to even obvious game management has held him back from even higher success in his career?

I'm not ignoring what he did. Just pointing out that yet again game management helps stop his chances of reaping the rewards. Not saying we win if we go for it but man how do you not learn.
This narrative has been completely overblown and it’s a sign of somebody that doesn’t have a fucking clue when they act like it’s been a huge problem in KC.

DJ had a great post not to long ago that completely shit on this narrative. I wouldn’t doubt that it’s in this thread.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:52 PM 10-27-2019
I'm not seeing any names... Give me a list..
Everyone in this thread but you knows who I'm talking about.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This. He should have gambled on 4th down.
It's not gambling when it's the most probable option of winning the game.
[Reply]
notorious 09:54 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's not gambling when it's the most probable option of winning the game.
Truth.

He gambled when he punted.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:55 PM 10-27-2019
The media in this city is fucking gutless...they never ask any damn tough questions of this guy.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 240
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205 > Last »
Up