Page 777 of 4893
« First < 277677727767773774775776777 77877978078178782787712771777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:20 PM 03-19-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Obviously you are being a smart ass, but seriously. Do you honestly believe that 2 guys that golf together and are as tight as KnowShit's article suggests have not privately discussed the possibility of Romo going to the Donks when he is released? Because that's exactly what the Chiefs got penalized for with Maclin.
Yeah, I'm just not buying into it at all. Sincerely.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:39 PM 03-19-2017
The Texans GM, the Broncos GM, and Stephen Jones will be spending some time together over the next few days...

Annual @NFL Competition Committee meetings continue today in Phoenix, considering input of league committees, clubs, players, @NFLPA & more pic.twitter.com/H40oBAdPhx

— Troy Vincent (@TroyVincent23) March 19, 2017

[Reply]
New World Order 03:50 PM 03-19-2017
'The picture and meeting with Elway and Romo after the two showed mutual interest is in no way any sign of tampering'

-Knowmo and MHM
[Reply]
BossChief 06:32 PM 03-19-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
'The picture and meeting with Elway and Romo after the two showed mutual interest is in no way any sign of tampering'

-Knowmo and MHM
It's really not any PROOF of tampering...but it's obviously very suspicious.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:45 PM 03-19-2017
Just seeing a couple of people in a photo together doesn't prove anything. For example, I challenge you to draw any conclusions from this photo.

[Reply]
MagicHef 09:37 PM 03-19-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Just seeing a couple of people in a photo together doesn't prove anything. For example, I challenge you to draw any conclusions from this photo.

What's funny is that that photo doesn't actually show what a lot of people think it does.

In fact, the photographer even apologized to the general (the guy with the gun) for destroying his life by publishing it.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:58 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
What's funny is that that photo doesn't actually show what a lot of people think it does.

In fact, the photographer even apologized to the general (the guy with the gun) for destroying his life by publishing it.
I'm pretty sure that's the joke
[Reply]
New World Order 03:16 AM 03-20-2017

Why didn't the general just kill the photographer?
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 04:25 AM 03-20-2017

There is a color film of that incident out there. I remember seeing it years ago.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:47 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It's really not any PROOF of tampering...but it's obviously very suspicious.
Did tampering occur? Probably.

Is there any way to prove it, for sure? Probably not.

The lesson to the Chiefs is Andy Reid needs to make sure and have his private convos with potential FA's in person instead of texting, where there's a record of it.

So feel free to cheat away, just don't leave an evidence trail . . . .
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:42 AM 03-20-2017

It showing a general summarily executing a handcuffed prisoner without trial because he was a "bad dude."

Yeah the reporter definitely was at fault.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:44 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Did tampering occur? Probably.

Is there any way to prove it, for sure? Probably not.

The lesson to the Chiefs is Andy Reid needs to make sure and have his private convos with potential FA's in person instead of texting, where there's a record of it.

So feel free to cheat away, just don't leave an evidence trail . . . .
It's the Broncos team motto
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:44 AM 03-20-2017
Envisioning that happens every year at the NFL owners meeting when Clark asks Goodell if KC can go to the SB this year
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:49 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I'm pretty sure that's the joke
Oh, I thought Rain Man was arguing that tampering did occur.
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:52 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
It showing a general summarily executing a handcuffed prisoner without trial because he was a "bad dude."

Yeah the reporter definitely was at fault.
Here are the photographer's words:

Originally Posted by :
The general killed the Viet Cong; I killed the general with my camera. Still photographs are the most powerful weapon in the world. People believe them, but photographs do lie, even without manipulation. They are only half-truths. What the photograph didn't say was, "What would you do if you were the general at that time and place on that hot day, and you caught the so-called bad guy after he blew away one, two or three American soldiers?"
And then after the general died of cancer:

Originally Posted by :
The guy was a hero. America should be crying. I just hate to see him go this way, without people knowing anything about him.

[Reply]
Page 777 of 4893
« First < 277677727767773774775776777 77877978078178782787712771777 > Last »
Up