ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 356
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:57 PM 02-27-2014
Seriously, if I was fucking one of these hot teachers I wouldn't tell anybody. I wouldn't want it to stop.
[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 06:25 PM 02-27-2014
Grandma's just mad because she hasn't been penetrated in years.
[Reply]
scho63 02:37 PM 03-18-2014
This horny teacher couldn't even wait to leave the classroom! :-)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ef=mostpopular

An 11th grade English teacher resigned last week after she was accused of having sexual relations with a student at a Pennsylvania high school.

Emily Nesbit, 31, was charged with institutional sex assault, a third-degree felony, on Friday. Police said Nesbit admitted meeting an 18-year-old male student for sex in a classroom after hours at Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg.

Nesbit is charged based on her position as a teacher, without regard to the age of the student. If convicted she could face up to seven years in prison, prosecutors told ABC 27 News.

Administrators learned about the alleged inappropriate contact on March 10 after a female student discovered sexual text messages on the alleged victim's phone, according to Fox 43 News. These included partially clothed and naked photos of Nesbit and the student.

According to the Patriot News, Silver Spring Township police interviewed the alleged victim the next day. They learned he and the teacher had been in communication for about two months and met several times in the classroom after school. The student did not deny his relationship with the teacher. Police said the teacher's phone number was listed as "My Lady Friend" in the student's iPhone.

Prosecutors are urging parents to closely monitor their children's phones and social media accounts in the wake of the scandal.

"The message to parents is, you need to 100 percent read your child's text messages, follow them on Instagram, follow them on Twitter," prosecutor David Freed said, according to ABC 27 News.

Nesbit's attorney released a statement Friday, explaining that the teacher "made a series of bad decisions at a low point in her life," and that she "intends to accept responsibility in court and continue to work on her personal issues that lead to the alleged inappropriate conduct," PennLive reports.

Fox 43 News reports that the recent events caused unease and mistrust among faculty and students alike. Cumberland Valley superintendent Frederick Withum said that teachers felt "betrayed" by the alleged conduct.

“It kind of feels dirty a little bit,” an unidentified student told the station. “It feels weird knowing what went on in there.”
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:46 PM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by scho63:
This horny teacher couldn't even wait to leave the classroom! :-)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ef=mostpopular

An 11th grade English teacher resigned last week after she was accused of having sexual relations with a student at a Pennsylvania high school.

Emily Nesbit, 31, was charged with institutional sex assault, a third-degree felony, on Friday. Police said Nesbit admitted meeting an 18-year-old male student for sex in a classroom after hours at Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg.

Nesbit is charged based on her position as a teacher, without regard to the age of the student. If convicted she could face up to seven years in prison, prosecutors told ABC 27 News.

Administrators learned about the alleged inappropriate contact on March 10 after a female student discovered sexual text messages on the alleged victim's phone, according to Fox 43 News. These included partially clothed and naked photos of Nesbit and the student.

According to the Patriot News, Silver Spring Township police interviewed the alleged victim the next day. They learned he and the teacher had been in communication for about two months and met several times in the classroom after school. The student did not deny his relationship with the teacher. Police said the teacher's phone number was listed as "My Lady Friend" in the student's iPhone.

Prosecutors are urging parents to closely monitor their children's phones and social media accounts in the wake of the scandal.

"The message to parents is, you need to 100 percent read your child's text messages, follow them on Instagram, follow them on Twitter," prosecutor David Freed said, according to ABC 27 News.

Nesbit's attorney released a statement Friday, explaining that the teacher "made a series of bad decisions at a low point in her life," and that she "intends to accept responsibility in court and continue to work on her personal issues that lead to the alleged inappropriate conduct," PennLive reports.

Fox 43 News reports that the recent events caused unease and mistrust among faculty and students alike. Cumberland Valley superintendent Frederick Withum said that teachers felt "betrayed" by the alleged conduct.

“It kind of feels dirty a little bit,” an unidentified student told the station. “It feels weird knowing what went on in there.”
Ridiculous. An of-age woman having consensual sex with an of-age man and she's facing 7 years in jail... this should be loss of teaching license, sure, but jail time? She shouldn't even have to register as a sex offender in this case.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:46 PM 03-18-2014
Unreal....
[Reply]
mcaj22 02:48 PM 03-18-2014
Pennsylvania seems to be a hot bed for this lol
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:58 PM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Ridiculous. An of-age woman having consensual sex with an of-age man and she's facing 7 years in jail... this should be loss of teaching license, sure, but jail time? She shouldn't even have to register as a sex offender in this case.
Agreed. you're fired, but that's as far as it goes.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:08 PM 03-18-2014
Completely agree. This country has gone WAY OVERBOARD on this type of thing. The person she had sex with is an 18 year old MAN.

Fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Chief Gump 03:12 PM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Unreal....
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Agreed. you're fired, but that's as far as it goes.
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
Completely agree. This country has gone WAY OVERBOARD on this type of thing. The person she had sex with is an 18 year old MAN.

****ing stupid.
All of this ^^^^
[Reply]
Chief Gump 03:13 PM 03-18-2014
They say they are in a position of authority and that is why the law is there. I call bullshit. The student is actually in the position of authority once they bang them. They could make the teacher do anything if they threaten to out them.
[Reply]
Jimmya 03:14 PM 03-18-2014
Is she married?
[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 03:22 PM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by scho63:

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:38 PM 03-18-2014
No wonder there are do many teachers on dating sites...they be horny as fuck
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:42 PM 03-18-2014
Hot for teacher
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:51 PM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by Brainiac:

Fucking stupid.
I love how they called the guy a "victim". :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 356
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up