ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 131
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:54 PM 03-04-2022
Life on the line, you pick between Kobe an LeBron to get the shot off and hit it or else you die. .........Sorry, I'm going with KOBE!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:03 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Life on the line, you pick between Kobe an LeBron to get the shot off and hit it or else you die. .........Sorry, I'm going with KOBE!
Literally nobody cares.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:16 PM 03-04-2022
I don't see Gasol on ANYBODY's all time 75-100 list
Gasol is 32nd all time in win shares and 30th in VORP in NBA history.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:41 PM 03-04-2022
He is supposed to be da kang and make everyone around him better. FALSE! HE put the team together. FACT. He never passed KOBE and others....FACT. Can't wait until he is off my team so I can root for them again. RETIRE or go play with Bronny somewhere else. Da KANG can't even win a fucking game. All he does is stat pad. He is a fraud and this is coming from a life long Laker fan. His fans and the media have disrespected the Bean who gave blood sweat and tears to the organization. Bron is not a real laker and never will be. We don't give a fuck about a 4 month off, playing in front of no fans, no travel, bubble ass ring.

GTFOO LA!!!!

The team is tailspin diving worse than that helicopter that killed Kobe
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:43 PM 03-04-2022
First of all, no he wasn't and never will be. Skill wise, heart, killer instinct etc. Kobe has him beat in spades. The west Kobe went through all those years was much tougher than it is even now. 4 months off, finished in an AAU setting, no travel, no crowds. The players didn't even want to finish the season at that point. Again, Bron played for the lakers, Kobe IS a THE LAKER!

Lebron is alive. Kobe isn’t.

W goes to Lebron.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:43 PM 03-04-2022

Life on the line and you mention Kobe?

Looooooool
[Reply]
BWillie 11:37 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Kobe won one championship where he was the best player on the team in 2009 (P. Gasol was clearly a better player than him in 2010 by any metric). And even that is debatable as Pau Gasol's advanced stats were on par or better than his on the 2009 Lakers. He's quite possibly the most overrated player in NBA history.
This is just pure trolling.

Kobe is a Top 10 player in NBA history. Period.

I still remember watching his 81 point game. It was a thing of beauty.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:47 PM 03-04-2022
Cam Johnson just bitch-slapped the Knicks. Awesome game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:25 AM 03-05-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This is just pure trolling.

Kobe is a Top 10 player in NBA history. Period.

I still remember watching his 81 point game. It was a thing of beauty.
It can be both trolling and also true at the same time. Kobe is almost certainly the most overrated player of all time (see an example of this phenomenon in this very thread where he’s being compared to LeBron).

And the 81 point game was brought on by the absolute futility of the Raptors’ defense and the fact that the coach (Sam Mitchell) didn’t have a clue what he was doing. I would know, I watched that Raptors team play just about every game that year. They then used the #1 pick on Andrea Bargnani in the off-season.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:02 AM 03-05-2022
It can be both trolling and also true at the same time. Kobe is almost certainly the most overrated player of all time (see an example of this phenomenon in this very thread where he’s being compared to LeBron).

And the 81 point game was brought on by the absolute futility of the Raptors’ defense and the fact that the coach (Sam Mitchell) didn’t have a clue what he was doing. I would know, I watched that Raptors team play just about every game that year. They then used the #1 pick on Andrea Bargnani in the off-season.
I am not an irrational Kobe fan like others but to say he is over rated is silly. He was a 5x NBA Champ (5-1), 2x Finals MVP, League MVP, 12x All Defensive Team, 4th in career scoring and won the scoring title multiple times.

Is Kobe a Top 5 player of all Time? No but he is probably 10-15 and he is not better than Lebron or MJ.

cmon man lol
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:05 AM 03-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Cam Johnson just bitch-slapped the Knicks. Awesome game.
Great game by Cam. Missing CP3 and Booker is always tough, but the kid stepped up!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 AM 03-05-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I am not an irrational Kobe fan like others but to say he is over rated is silly. He was a 5x NBA Champ (5-1), 2x Finals MVP, League MVP, 12x All Defensive Team, 4th in career scoring and won the scoring title multiple times.

Is Kobe a Top 5 player of all Time? No but he is probably 10-15 and he is not better than Lebron or MJ.

cmon man lol
Somebody bitched that whatever sports list ranked Kobe like 10th all time. Said he was too low.

He ain't top 5 all time. And people who think that are overrating the fuck out of him.

There are a few in this thread who think that. And thousands more NBA fans who think that.

Thus, he's overrated. Not to mention dead.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:17 AM 03-05-2022

Hey I went to the Sam Mitchell basketball camp in 2002 at Western Iowa Tech. He did a great job of sitting on the bleachers while these other guys I didnt know made me do drills Ive done before. He taught me everything I know about basketball.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:46 AM 03-05-2022

cmon man lol
Right. That's a pretty impressive resume.

I meanHow is the guy overrated? Not like ppl are claiming he is GOAT but he's definitely at minimum top 10.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:54 PM 03-05-2022
I am not an irrational Kobe fan like others but to say he is over rated is silly.
If you're being consistently compared to LeBron James or MJ when you are nowhere near LeBron James or MJ's level as a basketball player, isn't that the exact definition of being overrated?
[Reply]
Page 32 of 131
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Up