ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 57
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:40 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Do you have to "Deberg up" every one of your posts?
He's in love with Lamar. Just like he was in love with Watson. It's Deberg.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:40 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
PFF on the game.

PFF embarrasses itself so regularly it is hard to keep up
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:42 AM 09-26-2020
I don’t want to overhype this, but there are at least a couple of photos on the Chiefs website from practice this week that show Willie Gay on the field with the starters...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:44 AM 09-26-2020
He did bring up a valid point in the PPF video...Mahomes hasnt been pushing the ball down the field so far.

This is what he does better than any other QB...I like that they added CEH but if it, strategically, takes away from Mahomes aggressive nature, I dont think they are as effective.

They have scored 0 points in the first quarter so far....

Maybe they are just feeling out having a new RB...and how to implement him into the system....they didn't get a preseason. I hope they dont break what isnt broken in the process...

I'm wondering if it wasn't a "long-game" cat-n-mouse for this week 3 match-up. A "dont show what you dont have to"... Ravens had HFA and were 14-2...this game essentially amounts to a 2 game lead in the conference. Chiefs face four 2019 playoff teams in their first 6 games...then one in the last 10.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 09-26-2020
Nothing is taking away Pat's aggressive nature other than Pat. He's doing what he needs to do.

If they think the Ravens can blitz Pat over and over and win, they're fooling themselves.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
PFF embarrasses itself so regularly it is hard to keep up
I couldn't get past the first bit of analysis when the dude says the way the Chargers and SF apply pressure isn't the best way to do it. What a fucking maroon.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:02 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He did bring up a valid point in the PPF video...Mahomes hasnt been pushing the ball down the field so far.

This is what he does better than any other QB...I like that they added CEH but if it, strategically, takes away from Mahomes aggressive nature, I dont think they are as effective.

They have scored 0 points in the first quarter so far....

Maybe they are just feeling out having a new RB...and how to implement him into the system....they didn't get a preseason. I hope they dont break what isnt broken in the process...

I'm wonder if it wasn't a "long-game" cat-n-mouse for this week 3 match-up. A "dont show what you dont have to"... Ravens had HFA and were 14-2...this game essentially amounts in a 2 game lead in the conference. Chiefs face four 2019 playoff teams in their first 6 games...then one in the last 10.

You have to factor that 2 of the OL are a recently signed FA and a backup. If anything Reid doesn't want Patrick killed until there's a little continuity. It's been an abbreviated situation with all things considered.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:11 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
You have to factor that 2 of the OL are a recently signed FA and a backup. If anything Reid doesn't want Patrick killed until there's a little continuity. It's been an abbreviated situation with all things considered.
It's been a weird start...but if I were a professional level coaching staff, I would look at the "big picture" for this entire season.

This is, by far, the most important game of the year....if the SB is your aspiration. They've known it all off-season.

I wouldn't show my hand until absolutely necessary...I haven't seen any new wrinkles or much motion yet.

It'll be interesting to watch on that front...if the Chiefs have been saving some new ideas, specifically, for this game.

I know I would...
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 12:15 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
PFF on the game.

I could only get through the first two minutes of this before I was bored out of my mind and had to turn it off.

At least ACT like you're interested, PFF. That was a horrible presentation.:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:21 PM 09-26-2020
Mahomes is undefeated in September...28 tds/0 ints. That's just an insane stat....
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's been a weird start...but if I were a professional level coaching staff, I would look at the "big picture" for this entire season.

This is, by far, the most important game of the year....if the SB is your aspiration. They've known it all off-season.

I wouldn't show my hand until absolutely necessary...I haven't seen any new wrinkles or much motion yet.

It'll be interesting to watch on that front...if the Chiefs have been saving some new ideas, specifically, for this game.

I know I would...
No game in week 3 is the most important game of the year. Sorry. It's a long, long season.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:40 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No game in week 3 is the most important game of the year. Sorry. It's a long, long season.
Pretty much.

This is the Mahomes era. Playoff performance is all that matters at this point. I expect this team will lose between 2-4 games, depending on injuries.

If we lose this one, w/e man. It's one of 2-4 that a potential SB team may lose in a season.

Regular season games don't mean dick to me anymore. Got eyes on a bigger prize.

I want the win for bragging rights and so i don't have to hear about how the Chiefs are teh 2nd best team in the AFC.

Beyond that, no fucks given.
[Reply]
Otter 12:41 PM 09-26-2020
It's a little more important than say, the Chargers. It plays a factor in home field advantage should the AFC Championship come down to Chiefs vs Ravens which is a very likely scenario. Chiefs & Ravens seem to be the two top AFC seeds with Bills trying to make their way past the bouncer.

Should be a good one judging by last game.

Let's go Chiefs! :-)

And yes, after 20 years I can't believe I just typed that. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:41 PM 09-26-2020
Especially if you’re going up against the also ran Baltimore team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:46 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
It's a little more important than say, the Chargers. It plays a factor in home field advantage should the AFC Championship come down to Chiefs vs Ravens which is a very likely scenario. Chiefs & Ravens seem to be the two top AFC seeds with Bills trying to make their way past the bouncer.

Should be a good one judging by last game.

Let's go Chiefs! :-)

And yes, after 20 years I can't believe I just typed that. :-)
Every week is more important than the last. And yes, the Ravens are a bigger contender than the Chargers.

But it's week 3. We could lose to the Ravens and something freaky happens like Lamar gets hurt and they lose their next 6 games.

It's a long season and a loss here, while it stings, really doesn't matter all that much. The Ravens aren't going to go undefeated.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 57
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up