ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 97
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:02 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
You've got zero idea what you are talking about. Spend any time with domestic abuse victims and you'll understand how much blame they take on and how much they fear running away. To generalize that everyone who suffers some abuse has the ability to simply get out of the situation and not doing so indicates some weakness or ignorance is silly. Abuse isn't just physical its mental abuse too.
I have three older sisters, trust me if they had been in that situation Brown is in trouble the first time, there will be no second time. My wife, wouldn't allow a second time and neither would my mom.

You do not stay around anyone who is abusing you in any way if you have a choice. To be talking about ....three times....are you kidding me?

Come on man, get real.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:18 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I have three older sisters, trust me if they had been in that situation Brown is in trouble the first time, there will be no second time. My wife, wouldn't allow a second time and neither would my mom.

You do not stay around anyone who is abusing you in any way if you have a choice. To be talking about ....three times....are you kidding me?

Come on man, get real.
That's great that you are surrounded by strong women. Hopefully theyve never been put in that horrible position.

Unfortunately many victims of domestic violence and abuse don't act how you are wanting and expecting them to. I've worked with many, seen women refuse to open doors to hotel rooms for hours with the fear that their abuser might be using hotel staff to get into the room. They only were able to muster the courage to leave home for the saftey of a hotel room after putting up with years of abuse. You need to "get real". You've had no experience on the effect it can have on people. To assume this girl is lying simply because nobody would put up with mutiple counts of abuse has no grounds in reality.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:25 AM 09-14-2019
That's great that you are surrounded by strong women. Hopefully theyve never been put in that horrible position.

Unfortunately many victims of domestic violence and abuse don't act how you are wanting and expecting them to. I've worked with many, seen women refuse to open doors to hotel rooms for hours with the fear that their abuser might be using hotel staff to get into the room. They only were able to muster the courage to leave home for the saftey of a hotel room after putting up with years of abuse. You need to "get real". You've had no experience on the effect it can have on people. To assume this girl is lying simply because nobody would put up with mutiple counts of abuse has no grounds in reality.
Where are you getting "domestic violence" at? They weren't married.

Like I said, my sisters/wife/mom make damn sure that horrible situation ends up with the punk in deep shit the first time.

The girl had no business being around Brown after the first time he acted up. To still keep a relation going after sexual abuse was stupid. YES, if you are married and need a place to stay, need his $$$$$$ is different, that wasn't the case with her, she could have never seen him again. To come back for more......huh? Come on man.....THREE TIMES~~~ that's ridiculous.

Dude, I don't have to dive to the bottom of the ocean to get it's deep, ok? Simple common sense.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:33 AM 09-14-2019

The girl had no business being around Brown after the first time he acted up. To still keep a relation going after sexual abuse was stupid. YES, if you are married and need a place to stay, need his $$$$$$ is different, that wasn't the case with her, she could have never seen him again. To come back for more......huh?

Dude, I don't have to dive to the bottom of the ocean to get it's deep, ok? Simple common sense.
:-) it was an example. If you aren't able to comprehend how victims of abuse and rape aren't always able to escape their situations- I dont know what to tell you. Its super commonplace for victims to feel shame, guilt and fear that stops them from leaving situations. Whether is dropping contact with a person or not quitting their jobs. Im telling you that it happens very often. Its not nessecarily logical - which seems to be the part you are struggling with, but its very common. Do a little research and youll see just how commonplace it is. You are wrong.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:47 AM 09-14-2019
:-) it was an example. If you aren't able to comprehend how victims of abuse and rape aren't always able to escape their situations- I dont know what to tell you. Its super commonplace for victims to feel shame, guilt and fear that stops them from leaving situations. Whether is dropping contact with a person or not quitting their jobs. Im telling you that it happens very often. Its not nessecarily logical - which seems to be the part you are struggling with, but its very common. Do a little research and youll see just how commonplace it is. You are wrong.
Cool all this....can't comprehend...struggling....ok my man? Bottom line is this.....if you are so damn weak you allow anyone to abuse you TWICE...then don't wimper around when they abuse you a third time. Don't try to sell.....feel shame, guilty....etc, ok? She knew who the guy was so to put herself in a position to be abused....again....that's just stupid.

I don't know any female who would let this happen to them....none! Sure, the first time they couldn't do much, but.....there would be no second time.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:49 AM 09-14-2019
Cool all this....cant comprehend...struggling....ok my man? Bottom line is this.....if you are so damn weak you allow anyone to abuse you TWICE...then don't wimper around when they abuse you a third time. Don't try to sell.....feel shame, guilty....etc, ok? She knew who the guy was so to put herself in a position to be abused....again....that's just stupid.
Holy fuck guy. :-)
You are the worst kind of person.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:58 AM 09-14-2019
Holy **** guy. :-)
You are the worst kind of person.
Wrong again.

There are women wanting to play football with the guys, women in the MMA, Things have changed my man, women no longer put up with a load of BS from some guy.

What happened is she got pissed over something and is out for some revenge. No woman is going let a guy............THREE TIMES.......come on.

I don't buy this at all....

In a text the following March, Brown apologized to Taylor for reasons he did not specify. According to the complaint, Taylor agreed to come back as his trainer on the condition that Brown would not sexually pursue her anymore.

Who in the hell .....ok just don't sexually abuse me anymore and we cool........hahahaha!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:14 AM 09-14-2019
Wrong again.

There are women wanting to play football with the guys, women in the MMA, Things have changed my man, women no longer put up with a load of BS from some guy.

What happened is she got pissed over something and is out for some revenge. No woman is going let a guy............THREE TIMES.......come on.

In a text the following March, Brown apologized to Taylor for reasons he did not specify. According to the complaint, Taylor agreed to come back as his trainer on the condition that Brown would not sexually pursue her anymore.

Who in the hell .....ok just don't sexually abuse me anymore and we cool........hahahaha!
As far as I understand it, it was 3 incidents of "sexual assault":
1st time was a forced unwanted kiss
2nd time was the infamous "spooge on her back while she was watching a Christian concert on TV"
3rd time was the actual rape.

I mean, the kiss I could see coming back from. Spooge on her back...yeah, that'd be the end. And apparently was for a time, but she wound up associating with him again when she wanted to get some cash for her business. That was like a year after the spooge incident. That's when the rape happened.

She might have felt like he owed her one and would help her business since he spooged on her back and she kept quiet about it. Then he rapes her. Then she's like, OK **** this guy.

I dunno. It's definitely ****ed up...add to that the videos posted earlier showing them definitely getting along at least, and you start to wonder...is she full of shit, or is he?
[Reply]
jettio 06:45 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
As far as I understand it, it was 3 incidents of "sexual assault":
1st time was a forced unwanted kiss
2nd time was the infamous "spooge on her back while she was watching a Christian concert on TV"
3rd time was the actual rape.

I mean, the kiss I could see coming back from. Spooge on her back...yeah, that'd be the end. And apparently was for a time, but she wound up associating with him again when she wanted to get some cash for her business. That was like a year after the spooge incident. That's when the rape happened.

She might have felt like he owed her one and would help her business since he spooged on her back and she kept quiet about it. Then he rapes her. Then she's like, OK **** this guy.

I dunno. It's definitely ****ed up...add to that the videos posted earlier showing them definitely getting along at least, and you start to wonder...is she full of shit, or is he?
Yes. Alleged incident 2 is worse than alleged incident 1. Alleged incident 3 is worse than alleged incident 2.

And, how much was she being paid to be a trainer to a professional athlete?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:08 AM 09-14-2019
Mr. Kraft will be able to help AB in the process of selecting the right rub and tug.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:19 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The reason the league started getting involved is people started complaining about how the league was full of criminals. The NFL doesn't want to do this crap, they lose either way. Some people criticize the NFL for getting involved and some criticize for not doing more. Either way, both sides hate Goodell for whatever happens.

The NFL would love to be able to stay out of it.
Horseshit.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:32 AM 09-14-2019

Like I said, my sisters/wife/mom make damn sure that horrible situation ends up with the punk in deep shit the first time.

The girl had no business being around Brown after the first time he acted up. To still keep a relation going after sexual abuse was stupid. YES, if you are married and need a place to stay, need his $$$$$$ is different, that wasn't the case with her, she could have never seen him again. To come back for more......huh? Come on man.....THREE TIMES~~~ that's ridiculous.

You think a woman has to be married to be the victim of DV? What kind of horseshit is that?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:37 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
You think a woman has to be married to be the victim of DV? What kind of horseshit is that?
It should be pretty obvious by now that Ubeja Vontell is a bona fide retard.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:43 AM 09-14-2019
AB should start (or re-start actually) the #HeToo tag. That would be entertaining. He might get joined by so many other famous men who have been railroaded by the system...
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:05 PM 09-14-2019
Wrong again.

Ok, so I'm going to have to reverse my ruling that you were alright. You're views are totally fucked when it comes to this. Women wanna play football and be in the MMA, wtf does that have to do with a woman being raped? You're totally off base here.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 97
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up