ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 311 of 2694
« First < 211261301307308309310311 3123133143153213614118111311 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:31 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
if you were a grown ass man, the response would have been.. " aw ****.. touche, asshole. "

Any other response results in you pulling your pants down to reveal a micro-peen loser.

shocker!
Is that what you kids are calling "Smith football" these days?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:32 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
#thatsmyqb

#winning
As a sports fan, you get what you get.

At least I had the balls to walk away when I didn't care for the scene. Your solution is to cry and whine about it for years... like a lil bitch. Too scared to cut the cord... too selfish and weak to just kick back.

Grow a pair.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:38 PM 07-16-2017
As a sports fan, you get what you get.

At least I had the balls to walk away when I didn't care for the scene. Your solution is to cry and whine about it for years... like a lil bitch. Too scared to cut the cord... too selfish and weak to just kick back.

Grow a pair.
I'll do my best. Thanks for your advice....
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:42 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Is that what you kids are calling "Smith football" these days?
May as well call it Andy ball. He's the one pulling the strings.. and still after 4 years.. won't pull Smith's.

What does that say to your addled mind? Does it suggest to you that he hates that Smith is refusing to do his bidding? Pay him that kind of money to refuse his instructions?

yeah.. when everyone sees you try to express thoughts after taking all the drugs? It's like watching a hooker standing up to speak for a Celibacy Benefit.

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:07 PM 07-16-2017
May as well call it Andy ball. He's the one pulling the strings.. and still after 4 years.. won't pull Smith's.

What does that say to your addled mind? Does it suggest to you that he hates that Smith is refusing to do his bidding? Pay him that kind of money to refuse his instructions?

yeah.. when everyone sees you try to express thoughts after taking all the drugs? It's like watching a hooker standing up to speak for a Celibacy Benefit.

:-)

Andy realized he made a mistake.

That's why Mahomies is here.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:08 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Andy realized he made a mistake.

That's why Mahomies is here.
Bullshit.

Reid wouldn't have waited until year 5 of his tenure if he thought he'd made a mistake.

You know absolutely nothing about the NFL.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:13 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Bullshit.

Reid wouldn't have waited until year 5 of his tenure if he thought he'd made a mistake.

You know nothing absolutely about the NFL.

I think he realized it after the 15 season when we apparently tried to trade up to draft Lynch.

Andy got the man he wanted this year. He knows Alex is finished.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 PM 07-16-2017
Dane lives in LA. That's REALLY far from New York City. Too bad he doesn't live a mere 90 minutes from that place, because then he'd be able to afford drinks at NYC bars!
[Reply]
threebag 10:33 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I pooped a little bit
On a bag of dicks?
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:13 AM 07-17-2017
after the chiefs decide what to do next year, if they part ways with alex like we think may happen, does andy then recruit favre as qb coach. we know favre said he would mentor just not right now. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:50 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
after the chiefs decide what to do next year, if they part ways with alex like we think may happen, does andy then recruit favre as qb coach. we know favre said he would mentor just not right now. :-)
I really, really like that phrase.

A lot.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:04 AM 07-17-2017
Such a good article on what Mahomes can do to this offense. Wow

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/...ight-look-like
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:18 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't care how we win the SB as long as we do it. Unlike the Alex Smith haters. They want us to lose with Smith just so they can brag about how smart they are on an internet message board.
I've read a lot of posts on here of people hoping Alex Smith, which basically means the Chiefs, do bad. They hope Alex Smith gets AIDs, dies, etc.. Makes no sense to me and is honestly pretty classless and not funny.

It's one thing to 'think' he might do bad but to 'hope' he does bad is unbelievably stupid IMO...
Here we go. A top 5 Alex Smith hater....
You're clearly too sentimental brother. It's a game. Relax. Take a chill pill and at least attempt to be objective.
Too emotional just like I said. Look at you. You are like a woman on PMS
When is the last time you got punched in the face? You just seem like a real a****le so I'm sure it's been like what, a week?
Well good thing I live an hour-an-a-half from NYC then. Bet your brokeass couldn't even afford a shot at an NYC bar. Probably be like half your paycheck.
And your ass wouldn't know what to do with a paycheck that is more than $500. You'd probably blow it on some backpage.com whores.
You have a fake duck as your profile pic. Don't give anyone advice either.
PAChiefs with a hilarious meltdown yesterday. :-)

Must have been a heavy flow day.
[Reply]
rico 09:28 AM 07-17-2017
You have a fake duck as your profile pic. Don't give anyone advice either.
It's Howard The Duck, squirrel-tits. One of the most critically acclaimed movies of all time!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:46 AM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
It's Howard The Duck, squirrel-tits. One of the most critically acclaimed movies of all time!!
A comic book icon
[Reply]
Page 311 of 2694
« First < 211261301307308309310311 3123133143153213614118111311 > Last »
Up