ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 297 of 2694
« First < 197247287293294295296297 2982993003013073473977971297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:32 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
All the talk of great pressure on him, the Mahomes drafting a signal to him, or this being a contract year is pretty much expected conjecture. It really isn't reality though.

I don't know if it ever becomes public, but Smith did Andy and Co. a solid. He went to them with his plans beyond the 2017 season.. and it does not involve playing football. This is why there was great urgency on a young QBotF being targeted.
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
With all due respect, I don't buy that whatsoever.
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
link?

I bet it's your ass.

In fact I guarantee it.

You are a weird cat, why does you making that up make you feel better?
what does that make me? :-) i thought quietly to myself at one point and wondered, did alex tell them one more shot to the head and i am done? :-)
[Reply]
rico 02:12 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
what does that make me? :-) i thought quietly to myself at one point and wondered, did alex tell them one more shot to the head and i am done? :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Coogs 05:39 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs floor has been 11 since Reid arrived.

What's changed in 2017?
9-7 in 2014.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:06 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He's the biggest thing to happen to this franchise in 47 years....
Certainly one of them, anyway.

At the very least, a legitimate reason to watch and possibly give an actual fuck.
A shame that he isn't coming in more developed and less raw, but letting the Chiefs form and refine his abilities is the better set-up.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:32 AM 07-14-2017
Yep. Everyone knows it. Knows the deal. It's just more fun for haters to imagine that he's being kicked to the curb due to incompetence..

Him playing this last year does far from guarantee that he will be willing to take chances with his health. People think this "Mahomes pressure" will make him try harder? Eh.. dude's already paid. He is likely to become more pocket-wary and run less. Talk about a true bridge-QB, at this point.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:14 AM 07-14-2017
Yep. Everyone knows it. Knows the deal. It's just more fun for haters to imagine that he's being kicked to the curb due to incompetence..

Him playing this last year does far from guarantee that he will be willing to take chances with his health. People think this "Mahomes pressure" will make him try harder? Eh.. dude's already paid. He is likely to become more pocket-wary and run less. Talk about a true bridge-QB, at this point.
Delusions, seek help.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:21 AM 07-14-2017
The difference is you're speculating, not projecting it as fact as if you are channeling AS's thoughts and feelings. Sandy has always done this. He's get's some narrative running around his mind, decides 'Yea ! that's what AS must be thinking' and BAM, he posts it as if it is a fact. Kinda creepy.
[Reply]
rico 07:21 AM 07-14-2017

Yeah, the guy is thinking, "eh, I'm already paid...I don't have to try hard because I don't have any pride or dignity or anything." And if he does think that, then **** him even more...that'd make him even more despicable on top of the incompetence.

Damn Sandy, you can be such a fruity twat waffle sometimes.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:26 AM 07-14-2017
Just because it's fun to watch!!!

[Reply]
rico 07:30 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
The difference is you're speculating, not projecting it as fact as if you are channeling AS's thoughts and feelings. Sandy has always done this. He's get's some narrative running around his mind, decides 'Yea ! that's what AS must be thinking' and BAM, he posts it as if it is a fact. Kinda creepy.
He's even gone as far as writing a post or two where he concluded with something along the lines of, "Hey Alex, it's not worth it. Your family needs you to be in good health and you are playing for a fan base that doesn't respect you. Do what you want to do, buddy...if you retire, I understand, bro. It's not worth it."

Dorktastic.
[Reply]
thegame214 07:50 AM 07-14-2017

Same thing with Dorsey. All planned behind the scenes :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 07:55 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
He's even gone as far as writing a post or two where he concluded with something along the lines of, "Hey Alex, it's not worth it. Your family needs you to be in good health and you are playing for a fan base that doesn't respect you. Do what you want to do, buddy...if you retire, I understand, bro. It's not worth it."

Dorktastic.
:-), forgot about that.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:09 AM 07-14-2017
"Say my name." "I don't have a clue who you are." "Yes you do, you all know exactly who I am." "I'm the QB that killed Alex Smiths career." "Veech cut Alex as a cap casualty." "Are you sure?"

"Now, say my name". "Mahomes". "You're damn right."

(Won't let embed)

https://youtu.be/fHKrCs1rFRI
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:20 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs floor has been 11 since Reid arrived.

What's changed in 2017?
What changes this year that's going to turn then into a playoff threat vs a one and done?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:22 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
9-7 in 2014.
:-)

Average, man.

JFC.
[Reply]
Page 297 of 2694
« First < 197247287293294295296297 2982993003013073473977971297 > Last »
Up