ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1733 of 4898
« First < 733123316331683172317291730173117321733 173417351736173717431783183322332733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:50 AM 05-01-2018
Vegas has Denver at 7 wins...last in the AFCW. :-)

At least Horseface got an "A" the day after the draft....the QBs in next seasons draft look pretty meh.

Welcome to purgatory...

https://twitter.com/BettorsDigest/st...417221/photo/1
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:00 PM 05-01-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:11 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Vegas has Denver at 7 wins...last in the AFCW. :-)

At least Horseface got an "A" the day after the draft....the QBs in next seasons draft look pretty meh.

Welcome to purgatory...

https://twitter.com/BettorsDigest/st...417221/photo/1
I don't follow the whole Vegas Odds thing, so what's the difference in your link and this one?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

O/U ... 8.5 for KC and 7 for Denver

Just how accurate is Vegas in April?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:15 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't follow the whole Vegas Odds thing, so what's the difference in your link and this one?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

O/U ... 8.5 for KC and 7 for Denver

Just how accurate is Vegas in April?
You can always dump a few grand on the Donks...since you think they're winning 9+ games this year.

The point was that Vegas doesn't see the addition of Keenum as very significant...and by not drafting a QB, Horseface has a dug a pretty deep hole.

Kelly might turn out to be decent...his college tape isn't terrible. The guy is an idiot though...and that usually doesn't change. The critical public weight of being a starting NFL QB usually crushes man-infants...see Manziel/Leaf.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:18 PM 05-01-2018
You always dump a few grand on the Donks...since you think they winning 9+ games this year.
I was looking through search results on this one... and one thing stood out.
"...historically speaking the sports book set their lines to divide the betting, not to predict the winner."

Couldn't find anything that really spoke to the accuracy of the forecasts from Vegas at this point. Lots of varying data about the game by game lines.

What was Vegas saying this time last year about the 2017 season? I couldn't find a link that showed it clearly.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:22 PM 05-01-2018
You can always dump a few grand on the Donks...since you think they winning 9+ games this year.
Well, in my defense... they've only won 8 or less games 13 times since 1984 (33 seasons). And, only 6 of those 13 have been less than .500 results, so 27 out of 33 times (82% of the time) they have been at least 8 wins. I'm playing the odds.

Even in their most recent bad stretch, they were 44-52 from 2006-2011. Thanks Peyton, amirite? Prior to that, from 1992-1995, they were 32-32.

Those were the two worst stretches I've experienced... maybe #3 is upon us, we'll find out. 14-18 last two seasons...
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:41 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, in my defense... they've only won 8 or less games 13 times since 1984 (33 seasons). And, only 6 of those 13 have been less than .500 results, so 27 out of 33 times (82% of the time) they have been at least 8 wins. I'm playing the odds.

Even in their most recent bad stretch, they were 44-52 from 2006-2011. Thanks Peyton, amirite? Prior to that, from 1992-1995, they were 32-32.

Those were the two worst stretches I've experienced... maybe #3 is upon us, we'll find out. 14-18 last two seasons...
I’ll be surprised if you make it to 20 by the end of this year. 19-29 ain’t a bad 3 year run.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:58 PM 05-01-2018
The sound of a flushing toilet fills the air as KnowMo slobbers away on Eltard's latest attempt at competency.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:04 PM 05-01-2018
Vegas sets odds to entice people to bet. Go ahead and bet if you’re so sure the Broncos are gonna suck...
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:26 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Vegas sets odds to entice people to bet. Go ahead and bet if you’re so sure the Broncos are gonna suck...
Starting the line at 7...I serious doubt they see them as a potential 9 win team.

I AM sure they are going to suck....your HC is terrible, lost Talib/Anderson and drafted a bunch of rookie replacements for financial reasons.

If Horseface was serious about competing in 2018...they would have addressed the o-line. Nelson makes 10 x's the sense Chubb does. Having a running game would help Keenum...who averaged 1.5 TDs last season playing indoors. Where do you expect to make up the other 14 ppg? Your defense raked 24th in points given up @ 23.9 and that was with Talib's team leading PPF grade.

Before you get too excited about Case...remember he got to play the Packers twice without Rodgers and against a rookie QB in Chicago. He managed 7 total points at home against the Lions...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:21 PM 05-01-2018
Starting the line at 7...I serious doubt they see them as a potential 9 win team.

I AM sure they are going to suck....your HC is terrible, lost Talib/Anderson and drafted a bunch of rookie replacements for financial reasons.

If Horseface was serious about competing in 2018...they would have addressed the o-line. Nelson makes 10 x's the sense Chubb does. Having a running game would help Keenum...who averaged 1.5 TDs last season playing indoors. Where do you expect to make up the other 14 ppg? Your defense raked 24th in points given up @ 23.9 and that was with Talib's team leading PPF grade.

Before you get too excited about Case...remember he got to play the Packers twice without Rodgers and against a rookie QB in Chicago. He managed 7 total points at home against the Lions...
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. These Vegas odds are meaningless right now, so many things can change between now and the start of the season...
[Reply]
BossChief 09:52 PM 05-01-2018
I wonder what the best offer was to trade down from 5.

Chubb is going to be a good one, but already having Ray and Barrett makes the pick less valuable.

They improved their OLB position, but by how much and at what cost? They can’t pick up the 5th year option on Ray and how can they give Barrett a good money deal now?

If they could have moved down with Buffalo for the same deal that TB took and passed, Elway made a big mistake.

Chubb

Or

Derwin James
Isiah Oliver
Mike Gisecki (moving up a bit)

The second option would still give the team the ability to offer a long term deal to Shaq or Ray. Both are likely gone after this year in Denver.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:00 PM 05-01-2018
What bet? No bet needed; the Doncos ALWAYS suck, even when they're above .500
And your fan base is comprised of about two people who live in, or have a tie of some sort, to Colorado.
You're the chump team that the wishy-washy, devoid of integrity, "soup of the day"-fans of the Cowboys, Raiders, and 49er's of the American southwest flock to when their "real" team happens to be sucking ass during the season.
Not too many "orange crush"( god, how incredibly gay that moniker is ) jerseys, tees and hats floating around the stores in the southwest these days.
Well, except for the 2016 overstock on the 80% off rack, that is...

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. These Vegas odds are meaningless right now, so many things can change between now and the start of the season...
Yep. just "wait and see".

"Wait and see" how the Chiefs kick the ever-living shit out of your pathetic team each and every time we meet for the next 5+ seasons.

"Wait and see" how Coach Radio gets kicked to the curb while Eltard drunkenly backs the bus over his ass repeatedly.

"Wait and see" how the "come fly with me today"-zone continues to give up yard after yard after TD after TD to every offense ranked above 15th in 2018.

"Wait and see" how Kasey Kasem enjoys shoveling mouthful after mouthful of turf down his gullet with Linebacker cleats up his ass as a second course.

And "wait and see" how Eltard FAIL's yet another season, only to fuck things up even WORSE than they were already when he bumbles and stumbles through a Scotch-induced haze throughout ALL of free agency period AND draft!

[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:04 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
The sound of a flushing toilet fills the air as KnowMo slobbers away on Eltard's latest attempt at competency.
Hey I hate the Broncos as much as the next guy, but they had a hell of a draft "on paper"

I honestly believe Elway had little to zero input on this class of selections...

All that said, good luck going forward broncos...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:12 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Hey I hate the Broncos as much as the next guy, but they had a hell of a draft "on paper"

I honestly believe Elway had little to zero input on this class of selections...

All that said, good luck going forward broncos...
^^^^

Yeah, well that's pretty weak for a Chiefs fan. I advise you to improve your hate before the season starts. Play time with these useless orange fucks is over, and it's time to go to work.
[Reply]
Page 1733 of 4898
« First < 733123316331683172317291730173117321733 173417351736173717431783183322332733 > Last »
Up