ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:56 AM 01-27-2024
I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the fuck you want to brag about.
[Reply]
neech 10:56 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Who is "they."
The taxpayers of course, but the term Government helps to disguise that fact.
[Reply]
neech 10:57 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
I once banged a local judges daughter in his den on a friday night, and appeared before him in court on monday
Are you being serious Easy 6?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:58 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by neech:
Are you being serious Easy 6?
Damn straight
[Reply]
neech 11:00 AM 01-27-2024
Damn straight
Oh, well that's cool.

What were you in court for and are you still wearing shackles?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:03 AM 01-27-2024
I once banged a local judges daughter in his den on a friday night, and appeared before him in court on monday
Hopefully you put a bastard up in there
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:09 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by neech:
Oh, well that's cool.

What were you in court for and are you still wearing shackles?
Public intoxication by a minor

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Hopefully you put a bastard up in there
No babies, but the old buzzard was home in bed when it happened :-)
[Reply]
Spott 11:13 AM 01-27-2024
None of them have frozen in my backyard….yet.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 11:34 AM 01-27-2024
I once banged a co-worker on my first day in the office...in her cubical. I banged her roommate a few months later.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:38 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
I once banged a co-worker on my first day in the office...in her cubical. I banged her roommate a few months later.
Niiice
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:39 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
Suuuuure you did "Pittsie"
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 11:41 AM 01-27-2024
Niiice
She had rug burns on her face the next morning. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 11:44 AM 01-27-2024
My nephew was dominating some kid on the mat and somehow while pinning him in a cradle managed to teabag him at the same time.

The pics reminded me of those "Owned" memes from 10 years ago. When I get a copy from my brother it may become my desktop at work...
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 11:51 AM 01-27-2024
I happen to have a growing number of grown ass men that are so obsessed with me on CP that they downvote my posts out of spite. So yeah, I am kind of a big deal.

Oh, and huge penis and $200 lunches on the reg if I am not busy showing our WRs how to run a 4.2 40
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:07 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons:
I happen to have a growing number of grown ass men that are so obsessed with me on CP that they downvote my posts out of spite. So yeah, I am kind of a big deal.

Oh, and huge penis and $200 lunches on the reg if I am not busy showing our WRs how to run a 4.2 40
Not to brag but I just downvoted this
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 12:57 PM 01-27-2024
Well here goes,

Offspring #1: Graduated HS #17 in her class of 650+. No debt after college due to soccer, academic scholarships, and repay years teaching that covered the rest. Now she works for Intel doing education related things. Not sure exactly what but she already earns more than I did my last year of teaching high school before retiring. Just texted me this morning, flying back from a London business trip. Wedding paid for and grandchild produced!

Offspring #2: Graduated #1 in her class of 700+. Received a full ride from U of A in Fayetteville and graduated top in her class with a degree in Chemistry. Full ride awarded at CalTech where she finished up her PhD in Chemistry. Relocated to Chicago in June with her fiancé and is doing a Post Doc position through Northwestern, also funded by the Chicago Museum. She goes to various locations and does analysis of pieces of art needing touch up/restoration. Lots of trips to Europe, some state side. In fact she just got back from Cincinnati. And yes they took her group out one night for chili. She said it was like someone in college was at the end of the semester and just threw everything left in a meal. She thought she could avoid it since she doesn’t eat meat but they had a vegetarian version on the menu. If they go back she is going to be “intermittent fasting”….

Offspring #3 and #4: works in progress but trending towards similar outcomes. Fingers crossed…
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up