ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
neech 10:26 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Lzen may be right that he was only relaying a post from a Bills board, still waiting for confirmation though...
Superturtle, you got some 'splainin' to do.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:29 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Bills fan deserves this and worse honestly. They were pretty bad.

It’s fine to believe in your team even when you shouldn’t, but they took that to another level. They refused to even consider that Mahomes might be better than Allen. They refused to consider that Allen’s bad games might just be him struggling. There was always an excuse: shoulder harness, weather, refs, etc.

I love that they got to watch Allen look like shit in a blow and throw a tantrum. That’s their lasting image for a LONG offseason. **** them.
Their fearless leader got exposed for being the pouty ass pussy that he is. Throws the ball in Okafor's face and let's his lineman fight his battle for him. What a bitch.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:29 AM 01-25-2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKc711wL...=1nge5clyo9053
[Reply]
Kman34 10:30 AM 01-25-2021
Milano.... Going to be the difference in the game this time...:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:30 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Their fearless leader got exposed for being the pouty ass pussy that he is. Throws the ball in Okafor's face and let's his lineman fight his battle for him. What a bitch.
Yep.

The event that set off the entire chain reaction was Allen tossing the ball into Okafor's face.

Bitch move, for sure.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:33 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Milano.... Going to be the difference in the game this time...:-):-):-):-):-):-)
He was actually a HUGE difference.

With him covering Kelce, Kelce had 6 more receptions and 53 more yards than last time.

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:33 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

The event that set off the entire chain reaction was Allen tossing the ball into Okafor's face.

Bitch move, for sure.
Meh. Okafor ran in and knocked him down after the whistle, and the game had been beyond chippy long before that happened.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:35 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
Did you even bother to read the garbage we have been subjected to for the better part of 4 weeks from Bills fans?

Talk about fucking delusional man, you're better than this.
[Reply]
O.city 10:35 AM 01-25-2021
In a shocking turn of events that everyone here knew, when the Chiefs are locked in, they're 2 scores better than everyone.

News at 10
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Okafor ran in and knocked him down after the whistle, and the game had been beyond chippy long before that happened.
Dude, Okafor was already in the process when they started with the whistles. He didn't do anything blatantly bad, like push Allen to the ground when he was already out of bounds or anything. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:45 AM 01-25-2021
Dude, Okafor was already in the process when they started with the whistles. He didn't do anything blatantly bad, like push Allen to the ground when he was already out of bounds or anything. :-)
Absolute fucking bullshit. Okafor is over 2 yards away when the whistles start blowing.

https://youtu.be/vZ0goeRkaU4
Attached: Screenshot_20210125-104335.jpg (39.4 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:48 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Absolute fucking bullshit. Okafor is over 2 yards away when the whistles start blowing.

https://youtu.be/vZ0goeRkaU4
Not sure why you're so invested in this but the whistles start right as Okafor makes contact.

Feliciano and Dawkins coming to Josh Allen’s defense. pic.twitter.com/zAQYWcZ9Y1

— Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber) January 25, 2021

Believe what you want, I don't care.

As for Okafor, I will repeat, the Bills had a late hit on Mahomes earlier in the game that wasn't called and the Chiefs players didn't do what the Bills did there, even though they could have.

The only egregious thing the Chiefs did was throw punches in the 1st quarter (looking at you Chris Jones) and that had nothing to do with being sore losers like the Bills are.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:53 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Congrats, you’re the worst troll in the history of Chiefs Planet. Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.
This guy comes back here and tells us we have jerkoffs? Has he not seen Chitown's Avi? Of course we have jerkoffs. That's part of the charm here!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:57 AM 01-25-2021
Not sure why you're so invested in this but the whistles start right as Okafor makes contact.

Believe what you want, I don't care.

As for Okafor, I will repeat, the Bills had a late hit on Mahomes earlier in the game that wasn't called and the Chiefs players didn't do what the Bills did there, even though they could have.

The only egregious thing the Chiefs did was throw punches in the 1st quarter (looking at you Chris Jones) and that had nothing to do with being sore losers like the Bills are.
:-), nah, the game had been chippy and emotional right from the first whistle, and hitting their QB late after a long game like that leads to fireworks. I actually hope the Chiefs defense plays like that going forward because it was by far their most impressive performance yet under Spagnuolo but I can't be too bothered when the opposing team pays us back in kind.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:02 AM 01-25-2021
.....you're better than this.
Uhhhh.....no. No, he is not.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up