ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 101
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:36 AM 01-14-2021
I wonder if troll seeding is a thing
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:37 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
Maybe I’ll post a link to Next Gen Quotes where it shows without further question who I think will win this game.
I will ask you the same thing I asked Bills fan, which of course never got answered.

If you think the Chiefs will win, why are you here?

What's the point in posting a dozen different stats showing Cleveland's superiority if you don't think they'll win?

What point are you trying to prove by providing all of this data if you truly believe the Chiefs will win regardless?
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 AM 01-14-2021
If the Chiefs are locked in and play a full 60 minutes they'll win by 2 or 3 scores.
[Reply]
Hiko 08:42 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is what he said incorrect?
#2 D Baltimore x2
#3 D Pittsburgh x3
#4 D Washington
#9 D Giants
#10 D Colts

That’s about half their games against Top 10 defenses.

So, yeah... what he said was incorrect.
[Reply]
Hiko 08:46 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I will ask you the same thing I asked Bills fan, which of course never got answered.

If you think the Chiefs will win, why are you here?

What's the point in posting a dozen different stats showing Cleveland's superiority if you don't think they'll win?

What point are you trying to prove by providing all of this data if you truly believe the Chiefs will win regardless?
Not sure where I posted any stats showing superiority. But hopefully you’ll provide me a link that you think makes your point.

And it no longer matters why I originally came here, now I’m just here to be a pain in your (you in particular) arse. :-)
[Reply]
Hiko 08:53 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the Chiefs are locked in and play a full 60 minutes they'll win by 2 or 3 scores.
You’re probably right. Should be a fun offensive show though.

I didn’t come here to be a troll but I apparently became one, so I’ll fk off now. Peace.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:53 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
Not sure where I posted any stats showing superiority. But hopefully you’ll provide me a link that you think makes your point.

And it no longer matters why I originally came here, now I’m just here to be a pain in your (you in particular) arse. :-)
:-) Points for honesty.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:53 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Sure. New system, again, new head coach, new coordinator, Covid off season. And we needed help to get in? From who? The Steelers? You mean the same Steelers who lost 3 of four before we beat them week 17? We didn’t need any help. And last year? With John Dorsey and his hand picked puppet, Kitchens? Get your shit together, and know your facts before you ever think you’re going to talk down to me. Foh.
They were not a lock to make the playoffs in week 17, so yes they did need help. Luckily for us when KC beats Cleveland you will vanish, just like you did when Alex Smith left. Oh and stop using COVID as an excuse as everyone had to deal with COVID.
[Reply]
Pushead2 08:54 AM 01-14-2021
I've said it so many times and I'll say it again.

Once the playoffs come, this board becomes fluttered with shit content and 90% of it comes from opposing team's fans that come here to post.

It's no offense to any of those people, as I'm sure most are not trolls, but it gets old quick.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:59 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
well if your banking on on all the browns pass catchers getting put on the covid list as they are boarding the plane to KC less than 24 hours from game time the jets game might be something to look at. :-)
Just stop with the loss of WRs as an excuse for losing to the Jets. You have two top tier RBs and did very little on the ground in spite of the fact the NYJ did not line up to stop the run. Yiur team was beat flat out, own it.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:01 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Sure. New system, again, new head coach, new coordinator, Covid off season. And we needed help to get in? From who? The Steelers? You mean the same Steelers who lost 3 of four before we beat them week 17? We didn’t need any help. And last year? With John Dorsey and his hand picked puppet, Kitchens? Get your shit together, and know your facts before you ever think you’re going to talk down to me. Foh.
Interesting avatar. What happened to your Chiefs one? You stop following the Chiefs when Alex left?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:04 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
yea im not sure what was up with the jets game. they beat the rams another playoff team at full strength the week before.

just take Kelce, hill, watkins, hardman, robinson off the chiefs and bring 2 WR's off the practice squad mahomes has never thrown to and try and run your offense with 2 active WR against a top 5 run D.
Big difference though. KC is a passing offense, not a running one. If your team would have lost Chubb and Hunt instead of your WRs then your comparison would make sense.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:07 AM 01-14-2021
Beat them so bad or in such a heartbreaking finish they never want to watch football again. They aren't getting back next year, so this is their superbowl
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:10 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Just stop with the loss of WRs as an excuse for losing to the Jets. You have two top tier RBs and did very little on the ground in spite of the fact the NYJ did not line up to stop the run. Yiur team was beat flat out, own it.

they were beat but if they had their WRs they don't.

as far as this game the chiefs i know everyone here loves the team. from the outside other teams fans see close games with the raiders, chargers and panthers and falcons. its the playoffs to say the browns don't have a shot to win with a better team than any of those seems a little bit of red covered glasses.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:11 AM 01-14-2021
They already couldn't support a team once, so no that fan base doesn't deserve shit. Move the team again.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 101
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up