ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 101
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Mav 08:27 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
A dirty Brown player once gave a cheap-shot to Trent Green which gave him a concussion. We will never forget! :-)

That was the Bengals for the record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He's just mad because he was wrong about CLE twice in a row.:-)
Wrong, no. Steelers pissed down their legs then whopped the living shit out of Cleveland once they woke up
[Reply]
Mav 08:31 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:

[Reply]
Mav 08:32 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Wrong, no. Steelers pissed down their legs then whopped the living shit out of Cleveland once they woke up

We watched 2 very different games.

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:34 PM 01-12-2021
CLE won. Both times. And it's PIT's own fault they 'pissed down their legs,' though I'd use much stronger language than that for what they did in that first Q. But the final score quite undeniably says that CLE owned PIT in that game.

Though, for the record, I didn't predict they'd win the second one. Just that they could. i actually said a couple times that CLE would probably lose on Sunday. Glad to be wrong.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:36 PM 01-12-2021
5 unforced turnovers. Outgained Cleveland by about 200 yards. Fits in with their fluke of a season quite well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:38 PM 01-12-2021
A dirty Brown player once laid a cheap-shot to Trent Green which gave him a concussion. We will never forget! :-)
:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:39 PM 01-12-2021
5 unforced turnovers. Outgained Cleveland by about 200 yards. Fits in with their fluke of a season quite well.
Cleveland scored TDs on many of those turnovers. To say Cleveland did nothing special while assuming Pittsburgh completely lost the game is disingenuous.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:40 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
NEVER FORGET!

What were we talking about again?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:40 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
NEVER FORGET!

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:41 PM 01-12-2021

Bengals / Browns-- same difference.

I was at that game, so I dislike all teams that start with a B. :-)

Those dog masks are kind of creepy too.

I am sure there are other reasons too besides your ugly uniforms and mouthy back-up RB.

I am thinking... :-)
[Reply]
neech 08:41 PM 01-12-2021
Doh
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah. They've been okay. Fairly polite/friendly really. Probably just getting over the euphoria of getting into the playoffs and then whipping the snot out of PIT a couple days ago.

they're probably still in the "IT'S FULL OF STARS!!!!" mode.
Pleasantly surprised. I clicked through to one of their forums earlier and was greeted with a massive inferiority complex, between the top several threads and many posts. Chiefs are underestimating us, national media still hates us, Steelers gave us no credit..... it was worse than this place prior to Mahomes. :-)

Nice to see some level headed individuals stop by.
[Reply]
Mav 08:44 PM 01-12-2021
Bengals / Browns-- same difference.

I was at that game, so I dislike all teams that start with a B. :-)

Those dog masks are kind of creepy too.

I am sure there are other reasons too besides your ugly uniforms and mouthy back-up RB.

I am thinking... :-)
Fair enough. I only remembered it being the Bengals because I was fresh out of Basic and caught the game while awaiting my flight home.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:44 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
NEVER FORGET!

Hockey begins tomorrow.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:45 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Cleveland scored TDs on many of those turnovers. To say Cleveland did nothing special while assuming Pittsburgh completely lost the game is disingenuous.
Though it hardly matters now, I think CLE scored a TD on every PIT T/O.

The Browns of old, the "Browns is the Browns" team would've mucked that up. They would've only scored on 1 or 2 of them, FG probably, and somehow managed to give the ball back to PIT the other 3 times.

The Browns of old would've knocked that first T/O out the back of the EZ, instead of falling on it for a TD.

No, PIT might've gifted CLE with 4 extra possessions, but CLE executed their offense and found a way to score TDs off them. Just about every time, if not every time.

The old Browns wouldn't have been able to do that. Not ever.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 101
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up