ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 154
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:57 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
good god youre a puss.
I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.
[Reply]
sedated 03:57 PM 06-26-2007
this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:59 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.
or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:00 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by sedated:
this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.
shhhhh.

hahaha
[Reply]
Frazod 04:00 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.
Shouldn't you be out f#cking some barnyard animal right now?
[Reply]
convict1983 04:09 PM 06-26-2007
Shouldn't you be out f#cking some barnyard animal right now?
Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. :-)

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." :-) :-) yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:12 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. :-)

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." :-) :-) yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

You're a spineless worm
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:13 PM 06-26-2007

You're actually 24?
[Reply]
FAX 04:13 PM 06-26-2007
Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.
I think this one might surprise you, Mr. frazod.

FAX
[Reply]
Delano 04:13 PM 06-26-2007

You know what is funny on my part? How about the fact that your thick-browed, neanderthal-like skull can't even follow the simple conversation of an internet thread?

The fact that you took a jab meant for someone else personally further implies your attention whorishness.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:14 PM 06-26-2007

I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:16 PM 06-26-2007
I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

Ditto.
[Reply]
convict1983 04:16 PM 06-26-2007
Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:17 PM 06-26-2007
Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

And, how are you certain he's angry?
[Reply]
Stewie 04:18 PM 06-26-2007
It's apparent your a genious, dickthrob.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 154
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up