ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 33
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
tk13 10:55 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party who agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.
:-) Wow, that's great. Rep to you.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:55 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

"whachu gonna fight the mighty gochiefs with, Iowanian.......SPIT BAOWS!"

Since Gobo's on ignore...:-)

BTW, Iowanian, check out your hunting thread.:-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:56 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by crybaby:
Yeah, and that was the point of this whole thing. To take advantage of the two biggest dipshits on the board and poke fun at them for a year. Then we came up with a way to DENY you of that (at least, in the sense of the contest) and you decide to **** us (or me, at least) in the ass.

**** ALL OF YOU. Someone else can do "this week in chiefs history" next year, as well.
Dude you should just :-) your really sounding like your new user name.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 PM 01-31-2005
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party who agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.
HE FORFEITED. IT WAS OVER AS SOON AS HE SAID "I FORFEIT."

Let's say the New England Patriots decide to forfeit the Super Bowl. The people who wanted to watch it would be pissed. That's pretty much what happened here.

Start a contest between someone else then, and make a rule against forfeiting and plea bargains.
[Reply]
go bo 10:57 PM 01-31-2005
I like you, but now I am forced to put YOU on iggy as well. Way to go.
PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT!! :ee: :-) :-)
[Reply]
David. 10:58 PM 01-31-2005
see, slayer embraced his name :-)
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 10:58 PM 01-31-2005
HE FORFEITED. IT WAS OVER AS SOON AS HE SAID "I FORFEIT."
This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:58 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Well, I see Slayer has turned his namechange into a positive.

Good for you, Slayer.
I kinda wish I had some warning so we could have some better pics of her, but these will do for now....
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:58 PM 01-31-2005

Good for you, Slayer.
Young Slayer has learned his lessons well. Too bad Crybaby doesn't get it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 PM 01-31-2005

Good for you, Slayer.
Slayer's name should be changed to Sweet Cheeks in about an hour.

Of course, that won't happen. Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.
[Reply]
go bo 10:59 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.
yeah, that's the ticket...

everybody just take turns quoting iowanian and soon we'll all be on ignore and it'll be like he's not even here... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:00 PM 01-31-2005
Slayer's name should be changed to Sweet Cheeks in about an hour.

Of course, that won't happen. Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.
Whaaaaa fugging Whaaaaaaaa!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM 01-31-2005
This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.
Since when the hell does their need to be a provision for everything? People find loopholes in the system everyday....they don't get penalized for it, the system is changed.

This is all my fault. I should have made Slayer shave immediately. That way, even according to the stupid contest rules, the contest was over.

I knew this would happen. You ****ers can't let GoChiefs gain the upper hand for even a second.
[Reply]
go bo 11:01 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.
thanks...

i think... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:01 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
yeah, that's the ticket...

everybody just take turns quoting iowanian and soon we'll all be on ignore and it'll be like he's not even here... :-) :-) :-)
Like this?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 33
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up