ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 288
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:34 AM 12-27-2022
I'm not sure it'll ever stop being hilarious that a dude can throw for 8 YPA, 3 total TDs, no turnovers, only take one sack and it's considered a bad game.
[Reply]
Spott 11:34 AM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm not sure it'll ever stop being hilarious that a dude can throw for 8 YPA, 3 total TDs, no turnovers, only take one sack and it's considered a bad game.
That would a career game for the QB Mahomes replaced.
[Reply]
O.city 12:46 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I was there as well, and nobody in the whole freaking stadium was comfortable. It was absolute misery.
Yeah it was pretty brutal.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:47 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
DRM08 is the gold standard of the married into fandom compared to the Patriot invasion and the Alex only fans that bombarded our forum in the past 15 years.

Honestly, I wish there were more TT fans that followed along (how many Alex only fans did we have here? At least 3, right?)
A handful.

They elevated they level of football discussion here *so* much.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:19 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Definitely.

I'm all about him hammering the back in the flat until they loosen up the deeper shit because **** you that's why.

Sidenote: It's good to see Travis beating guys with speed. Seemed like early it was all hook routes and shit smart players do. If we can eek out another year before he falls off athletically I'm here for it.

Sure winning and all that shit, but right now I'm just LOVING watching my guys be elite. I'm trying not to lose the perspective that Travis and Pat are just goddamned special and I can't get so wrapped up in Super Bowls (they're hard to get) that I don't appreciate the ride. Because this shit is FUN.

Throw in guys like Pacheco and McKinnon, Bolton, McDuffie, and Trey Smith annihilating bitches while he pulls, this shit is SO FUN.

I said it in the QB carousel thread, but it bears repeating. I thank God for Mahomes on every snap of football I watch, Chiefs or not.

Agreed. The past few years have been the most fun I've ever had with football.

But as entertaining as Patrick Mahomes II is, it would be depressing to see him if he had been drafted by another team. I had fifty years of watching good quarterbacks on other teams. I did not need any more of that.

All hail Mahomes!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:24 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was at a sports bar next to a Seahawks fan, and he watched that and just shook his head.

There is nothing a defense can do to stop that. Nothing.
That play happened sorta in front of us at about a 2 o'clock angle so you could see the throw and where the DB was perfectly. It STILL looked like a Madden glitch.

My wife just looks at me and says "how'd he even catch that?"

Because it was an absolute dime, dear. It was just a dime. Perfect defense and it just didn't matter.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:24 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Still have no idea how ESPN graded it a 34/100 QBR. He wasn't great, but he also got screwed by WR drops. At least 3-4 of them on 3rd down to kill drives. They graded him 70/100 in the Denver game when he had the 3 bad INT's. I would reverse the grades on those two games.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:28 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
ron kopp's tweets are rather damning

mahomes kind of had a crappy day, especially by his standards

testament to his greatness that a crappy day is 3 TD and 0 turnovers :-)
His ball placement was off most of the day, IMO.

Balls high/low/left/right by a couple of feet. And in cold weather, you're really asking for trouble because if the ball's not right on target, that hard ball and cold hands is gonna be a drop far more often than it isn't.

A couple of those drops were just bad drops {cough}Watson{coughcough} but a couple more were just bad ball placement making for a tough catch in hard catch conditions. And on a couple of catches there were balls where we got zip for YAC yards because he jammed up his receiver with a bad(ish) ball.

He wasn't great writ large. But I choose to remember that throw to Kelce because it was seemingly impossibly perfect.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 01-03-2023
elite reflexes! :-)

amazing chemistry with toney

eyes on the back of his head as that dude dives at his feet

lookin like tyreek

some seriously sweet feet on 15 and 1 here

off the back foot for reals?

reid just scheming up wide open TE3s

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:21 PM 01-03-2023
Toney and Moore are going to be great in this offense.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:00 PM 01-03-2023
I missed that flip to Travis. Holy shit. How does he consistently do that without screwing it up.

I also missed the back foot throw. That is fucking incredible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 01-03-2023
mckinnon being that far downfield should frighten DCs

we're about to kareem hunt some bitches in the passing game
[Reply]
irafreak 02:20 PM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I missed that flip to Travis. Holy shit. How does he consistently do that without screwing it up.

I also missed the back foot throw. That is ****ing incredible.
Tossed it 35 yards with the arm. Couldn't step into it. Crazy.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:39 PM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
mckinnon being that far downfield should frighten DCs

we're about to kareem hunt some bitches in the passing game
He has more td's than Hill. LOL:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
philfree 08:29 PM 01-03-2023
Love seeing Bell back in action. He makes us better with his blocking and he can run a QB sneak!
[Reply]
Page 264 of 288
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Up