ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 41
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:07 AM 02-19-2015
I'm like opposite guy this week. I really dug this episode and hated last night's flash.
[Reply]
WakkaWakka 01:34 AM 02-19-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm like opposite guy this week. I really dug this episode
Same, I felt like even on what I thought was gonna be a "down episode" that it was still a great episode! This show never disappoints me!
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:01 PM 02-19-2015
This was cut off on my recording, looks like a lot happens next week:

That ATOM suit looks even goofier than I expected from the publicity stills.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:20 PM 02-25-2015
Great episode.
[Reply]
007 10:00 PM 02-25-2015
WTF?
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:18 PM 02-25-2015
Thought that was pretty great. And I think our Lazarus Pit confirmation.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:46 PM 02-25-2015
was waiting for Ras to call Ollie "detective" :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:38 PM 02-26-2015
Sometimes you just want to punch Ollie in the face.

What kind of fucked-up logic makes trying rescue Malcolm Merlin a good idea?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:04 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Sometimes you just want to punch Ollie in the face.

What kind of ****ed-up logic makes trying rescue Malcolm Merlin a good idea?
Because at some point in the future Thea might regret it. What the what? :-)
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:57 PM 02-26-2015
thea is really annoying and worthless... slade should have killed her last season

Also, Kevin Smith said that he can't bring himself to watch Arrow or support it because one of the producers of the show totally shit on him when a fan asked him if it was possible to have him write an episode since he helped bring the character back on the map in the early 2000s :-)
[Reply]
thabear04 03:11 PM 03-03-2015
Ugh...

Arrow returns to the CW on March 18th
[Reply]
thabear04 03:13 PM 03-03-2015

Arrow star Stephen Amell has posted an image of himself sporting some curious new accessories, possibly teasing fans about upcoming episodes of the CW series.

In the image, Amell is wearing a wrist band and knee bands with glowing blue lights at their center, and a black glove. It’s possible that the bands are some sort of technology upgrade from the ArrowVerse’s latest costumed adventurer, the Atom. Since the Ray Palmer made his debut last week as an official superhero, it’s not a stretch to think that he might cross paths with Oliver soon, and pass a gift to Starling City’s hero.

Or, the tech might hail from Central City. As last year’s Flash/Arrow crossover established, STAR Labs’ resident scientists Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow are eager to help The Arrow with as many upgrades as possible.

Then again, maybe the equipment has no link to the DC Universe, and is simply some sort of motion-capture technology. Perhaps Oliver will go through some physical alternations that can only be realized in the post-production phase? Let’s hope they’re not lopping that hand off.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:27 PM 03-09-2015
:-)

Originally Posted by Stephen Amell:
Just saw the photo of Melissa Benoist as Supergirl on Twitter. Wow. Most importantly - the costume looks awesome. Congratulations to everyone involved. Now...let me take you back and tell you a story.

When Arrow began filming - late winter, 2012 - the very first thing I did after being cast was head for a costume fitting. There was concept art, but the producers had - smartly - left the basics open to interpretation based on who they put in the role.

Several fittings and one defiant, "I'm not wearing army boots, it forces me to run like a business person trying to catch a bus" rant later, we were ready for the exact moment that the Supergirl peeps went through today: The unveiling. And why was this important? Because the year prior a superhero costume picture had leaked and there was a perception - you can debate how accurate it was - that this leak had gotten the production off on the wrong foot.

As a result, any time I was in the suit, I had to wear an overcoat and - I swear to god - a fedora, for fear that paparazzi were lurking about trying to steal our thunder.

Well...the photos were taken and the choice was made. Ironically, the photo we ended up using (me, with my head down in profile) was a shot our director David Nutter insisted on at the last minute just from watching me shift into that stance to stay comfortable.

The photo is examined, approved... given a little panache from the DC team and set for release. I remember everyone being really happy with it and wanting to show it off to people working on the pilot. Which led to one of our producers showing it to Katie Cassidy...She immediately pointed out a glaring problem. The angle of the photo and the placement of my bow made it appear as though I was maybe a little TOO excited about wearing the Arrow suit. She was right. It definitely looked like I had an erection.

Luckily for us...changes were made and the photo erupted online (sorry...) with a fantastic approval rating. We were well on our way.

And that's the story of why first photos in the costume are important / how we ALMOST became the show about the hooded vigilante with a boner.

[Reply]
thabear04 02:39 PM 03-17-2015

[Reply]
Valiant 08:49 PM 03-18-2015
From what my friends said from the con in town. The guy that plays oliver is super nice. He made sure to make kc, because he has never been.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 41
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up