Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
TEX 11:26 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by JoeDelaney37:
There is optimistic and then there's delusional.

Chiefs can win out, only one tough game (You know who). We win our next two and it's a cinch from there.

But Patriots are 9-1 and you think they will go 3-3 with 4 home games? They'll win four just with Dolphins, bengals, Jets, and Bills. Plus maybe the Lions who suck.

Ravens have a tough schedule but have you seen them play lately? They won six games in a row and are getting better EVERY week. We're lucky we played them early with the run game they got going.

Chiefs can win out, only one tough game (You know who). We win our next two and it's a cinch from there.

But Patriots are 9-1 and you think they will go 3-3 with 4 home games? They'll win four just with Dolphins, bengals, Jets, and Bills. Plus maybe the Lions who suck.

Ravens have a tough schedule but have you seen them play lately? They won six games in a row and are getting better EVERY week. We're lucky we played them early with the run game they got going.
Exactly my man. Chiefs Fan projects the best case scenario for the Chiefs and worst for the other teams...Best realistically KC can hope for is the # 3 seed. Makes no difference to me if they get the # 3 or # 4 seed as either will get them 1 home playoff game. I DON'T want them to fall into the WC mix because they could get left out entirely based on tie-breakers.

I'm with you in that IMO, the Ravens are the team to beat, so maybe I'd like the 4th seed where they avoid them until the very end - as anything could happen along the way.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:30 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
And what 2 games do Baltimore lose?

San Francisco 49ers & LA Rams.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:32 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by JoeDelaney37:

Chiefs win out.
Patriots lose to Dallas, Houston & KC
Ravens lose to SF & LA Rams
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:42 AM 11-22-2019
Idc if Baltimore is better talent wise or not, you don’t wanna see New England after their bye. That’s way too much time for them to rest up and prepare.
[Reply]
TEX 11:43 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chiefs win out.
Then who do the Texans lose to? If they beat the Patriots, they can win out and own the tie-breaker over KC. :-)

Texans remaining schedule;
Pats, Donk, Titans, Bucs, Titans

See, this is what I mean about being "realistic."
[Reply]
TEX 11:44 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Idc if Baltimore is better talent wise or not, you don’t wanna see New England after their bye. That’s way too much time for them to rest up and prepare.
Good point.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:06 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Then who do the Texans lose to? If they beat the Patriots, they can win out and own the tie-breaker over KC. :-)

Titans in Nashville.

Why don’t you run your own scenarios?
[Reply]
TEX 12:20 PM 11-22-2019
Titans in Nashville.

Why don’t you run your own scenarios?
They might.

Why don't you run realistic ones?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:22 PM 11-22-2019
Why do we even want home field advantage? We play better on the road
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:23 PM 11-22-2019
Chiefs win out.
Nice fantasy
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:20 PM 11-22-2019
You assholes get on the same page please, and quickly. I plan on making some mega cash the next few weeks on betting.

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:37 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They lost to the Titans and put themselves in this situation. If they don’t want to deal with that, then they should win out.

It’s up to these guys
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:41 PM 11-22-2019

@Tenn for sure:

Last 3 outings at Tennessee:
09/16/2018 Houston Texans 17 @ Tennessee Titans 20
12/03/2017 Houston Texans 13 @ Tennessee Titans 24
01/01/2017 Houston Texans 17 @ Tennessee Titans 24
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:45 PM 11-22-2019
People tend to dismiss Division games, but those are hard to win.. Andy makes it look easy ---

Last night was a perfect example. Indy with No Mack (who is their workhorse), gimpy Hilton and they played Houston close on the road.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:24 PM 11-22-2019
They might.

Why don't you run realistic ones?

You admit they might lose to the Titans in Nashville & then say run realistic ones?

Do you think there’s a chance the Patriots lose to Dallas? at Houston? to the Chiefs? Think the Ravens can lose to the 49ers or Rams?

There are no sure things but there’s still a chance that the Chiefs can still get the number one seed.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 76
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up