Page 24 of 57
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>Captain Marvel
Fish 08:23 AM 09-18-2018

[Reply]
srvy 07:40 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
:-)

It's telling when asking for an equal voice is somehow an attack on white people.

Incels. :-)
^^^ Fucking dipshit. Back to DC dumbass.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:54 AM 03-06-2019

It's telling when asking for an equal voice is somehow an attack on white people.

Incels. :-)
Who let you out of your hole?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:59 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
^^^ ****ing dipshit. Back to DC dumbass.
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Who let you out of your hole?
Poor wittle babies.

[Reply]
Frazod 09:08 AM 03-06-2019
Loonvagina hasn't been this excited about a movie since Brokeback Mountain.
[Reply]
srvy 09:33 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
[Reply]
sully1983 10:21 AM 03-06-2019
I think Brie Larson is a good to great actress but this just looks generic as hell . I'll skip this one and hold out for Endgame.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:51 AM 03-06-2019
Frazod made a gay joke.

5th graders everywhere laugh.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:54 AM 03-06-2019
Frazod made a gay joke.

Loon took a vocal minority (very, very small) and painted the majority with it.

5th graders everywhere think his logic skills are laughable.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:54 AM 03-06-2019
Frazod made a gay joke.

Be sure to wear your nicest dress. It would be unfortunate if Captain Mabel mistook you for an actual man and beat the shit out of you.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:56 AM 03-06-2019
Do you DC people realize how obnoxious you are to those of us who stay out of that cesspool?
[Reply]
Frazod 11:08 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Do you DC people realize how obnoxious you are to those of us who stay out of that cesspool?
It's exactly the reaction the people who made it want. It's not a movie that happens to have a female lead - it's a FEMINIST SUPER HERO MOVIE, MR. MAN, AND YOU ARE NOT INVITED! :-)

The fact that the subject matter actually summoned Loonvagina out of the Pit of Despair is proof of that.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:24 AM 03-06-2019
No, I just think that people love to get outraged about things that don't matter. None of what Larson has said matters. Nothing about Rotten Tomatoes matters. Someone's forecast about how much money it's going to make doesn't matter. It's all bullshit.

My position in this thread, as it has always been, is that the movie is likely to be good based on Marvel's track record, but if it's not it'll tank.

I'm just incredibly frustrated that this thread is a shit show that has very little do to with the movie that we're supposed to be talking about, and I feel bad for those who care so much about the opinions of others that it interferes with your ability to enjoy a goddamn movie.

The end.
It's exactly the reaction the people who made it want. It's not a movie that happens to have a female lead - it's a FEMINIST SUPER HERO MOVIE, MR. MAN, AND YOU ARE NOT INVITED! :-)

The fact that the subject matter actually summoned Loonvagina out of the Pit of Despair is proof of that.
I think for the most part all of us post in here without getting political. Brie made it political and then others want to bitch about the political talk.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:25 AM 03-06-2019

Speaks of 'DC people' in the plural, . . . sees among the participants one DC exclusive and multiple longterm posters.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 AM 03-06-2019
Truth.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:30 AM 03-06-2019
It seems like DaFace, along with others, are as sick of them interjecting political shit in movies as much as us, just for different reasons. Maybe if you showed your disgust with us we could wipe this problem out.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 57
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up