ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andrew Luck has practiced 3x this offseason
Skyy God 03:01 PM 08-12-2019
Fist that trash franchise with a handfull of Jimmy Irsay’s Oxy.

“Colts coach Frank Reich said Andrew Luck (calf) won't take part in joint practices with the Browns this week.

The Colts will practice alongside the Browns (their next preseason opponent) on Wednesday and Thursday, but they'll be doing so without Luck, who continues to be hampered by a nagging calf injury. ESPN's Mike Wells notes that Luck has only gotten three practices under his belt all offseason. Luck has been working on the side with quarterback guru Tom House, though there's still no estimate on when we'll see him back on the gridiron. The Colts and Luck have both maintained that he'll be ready for Week 1, but we've seen this song and dance from Indy before. This is starting to look like 2017 all over again.”

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...36/andrew-luck
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:53 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think the Chargers have enough talent to tread water for awhile even if Rivers retires after this year. Telesco has put together some damn impressive drafts in recent years, so even if they struggle to find a QB, I don't think they'll turn into Denver any time soon as long as he keeps drafting well.

Our biggest competitor in the AFC for the duration of Mahomes' career might be whichever team ends up drafting Lawrence (if that team is in the AFC)

That is, unless he also Andrew Lucks himself.
The Chargers won’t be a Super Bowl contender without Rivers. They’ll need another upper level QB to stay in the conversation. With a JAG at QB, they’re a fringe playoff contender with no shot at the Bowl. That’s a bad place to be, because they’ll never be in position to draft one of the top QB talents. We were very fortunate that so many other teams undervalued Mahomes. That made him attainable for a reasonable price.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:55 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Don’t sleep on Tua in Miami or Lawrence in Las Vegas
Those organizations will need to prove that they can build around those guys as well.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:01 PM 08-12-2019
Baltimore is beating no one. Let's make that clear.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:05 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Baltimore is beating no one. Let's make that clear.

Not so fast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:38 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Those organizations will need to prove that they can build around those guys as well.
Josh Allen in Buffalo have any shot?
[Reply]
lcarus 05:48 PM 08-12-2019
Andrew Luck lol. Guy's a total bum for one reason and one reason only. Dude had a playoff game against one of the worst defenses I've ever seen and got absolutely buttfucked. Neckbeard and Cowherd can get a condo in Paris together and watch romantic comedies for all I care.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:59 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Andrew Luck lol. Guy's a total bum for one reason and one reason only. Dude had a playoff game against one of the worst defenses I've ever seen and got absolutely buttfucked. Neckbeard and Cowherd can get a condo in Paris together and watch romantic comedies for all I care.
Yeah the Chiefs defense really made it clear to me that the Colts were never that good. Anyone who gets shut down by that defense isn’t very good.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:04 PM 08-12-2019
I mean...it was really really cold, just sayin
[Reply]
FAX 06:11 PM 08-12-2019
I have come to the conclusion that winning in the NFL is about 40% talent on the field and 40% coaching and 40% something else ... like good fortune or intervention by LOS Buddha or whatever.

And let's not get this thing twisted ... because I know that doesn't add up to 100%. It's more because there's no limit on LOS Buddha power.

FAX
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:17 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Well, we were just talking about QBs with potential to unravel when defensive coordinators have tape on them...

Look no further than Mitchell Trubisky. The most flawed of the 2017 first round QBs.
Still not a believer in Watson either.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:54 AM 08-13-2019

Jim Irsay was on @SiriusXMNFL yesterday.

FWIW, Irsay said Andrew Luck is dealing with a ‘small little bone’ issue. Nothing to do with the Achilles tendon.

Irsay: “But I really feel very confident that he’s going to find his way through this thing.” https://t.co/mY0TTVTPtg

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowen1070) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
Sorce 07:47 AM 08-13-2019
Eric Berry was dealing with a small little bone issue...
[Reply]
TLO 07:50 AM 08-13-2019
Andrew Luck has a small bone...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 AM 08-13-2019
the AFC is ours
[Reply]
O.city 07:59 AM 08-13-2019
Haglunds for Luck?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >