ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Maybe statistically but everyone was afraid of his bad foot. That’s really the only reason the chiefs were able to snag him. He was even better 2019 with the chiefs and again no one wanted him.
Nobody wanted Brown either. Nor did they want Gronk. Both of them literally only came back to play with Brady.

You're grasping at straws.
[Reply]
KCJake 01:36 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Can he play Offensive tackle??? If not.. Do not want..
THIS
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:37 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s proven that he can’t though.
I'm being a homer here but I think under Andy and that locker room he could for a year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:37 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCJake:
THIS
We can only sign offensive tackles, I guess. Cant draft anything else either.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:38 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm being a homer here but I think under Andy and that locker room he could for a year.
Hey man....I hope so. He’s talented. He’s just not that smart when it comes to the off the field shit.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:38 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nobody wanted Brown either. Nor did they want Gronk. Both of them literally only came back to play with Brady.

You're grasping at straws.
Brown was being vetted by the Seahawks rams and patriots and I even think the jets for a minute. He had other options.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:38 PM 02-12-2021
Now you're getting it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:39 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCJake:
THIS
It’s like people think this team wins the Super Bowl only by adding to the offensive line.

They need more than that. It’s never that easy.

If anything, an advocate for wanting OL help should want them to sign a Watt type of player because it increases the chances of drafting offensive linemen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:40 PM 02-12-2021
We're gonna sign a dozen offensive linemen and have them play DB and WR. Great plan!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s like people think this team wins the Super Bowl only by adding to the offensive line.

They need more than that. It’s never that easy.

If anything, an advocate for wanting OL help should want them to sign a Watt type of player because it increases the chances of drafting offensive linemen.
Exactly. If the Chiefs can hold off on taking a WR and DE until the 3rd/4th, they can go OT and IOL with their first 2 picks and make everybody happy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:42 PM 02-12-2021
My concern with Watt aside from injuries is I think hes just a rotational guy now. Dont think he takes a Taco Charlton like deal to come here and at this point it's about all we can afford.

Not only that but if we sign a guy like him im affraid the priority to draft an edge rusher gets knocked down a peg as well.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:43 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We're gonna sign a dozen offensive linemen and have them play DB and WR. Great plan!
and Edge Rusher, don't forget the Edge.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly. If the Chiefs can hold off on taking a WR and DE until the 3rd/4th, they can go OT and IOL with their first 2 picks and make everybody happy.
Then when Hardman drops a crucial pass and they lose in the divisional round, all the OL homers can bitch about Hardman some more.

Win win!
[Reply]
Hoover 01:44 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm all for Watt or some FA DE. Heck, I'd prefer getting a play maker in the 1st round, and some fatties after that.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:44 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
My concern with Watt aside from injuries is I think hes just a rotational guy now. Dont think he takes a Taco Charlton like deal to come here and at this point it's about all we can afford.

Not only that but if we sign a guy like him im affraid the priority to draft an edge rusher gets knocked down a peg as well.
I'd take a rotational Watt or Kpass
[Reply]
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up