ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you still support the team if they move?
TribalElder 04:18 PM 04-03-2024
Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 05:18 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
I’m loyal to the teams not the town.
Would you support the Chiefs if they moved ta Oakland?
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:19 PM 04-03-2024
Within the KC metro, yes.

If the Royals moved out of the KC area, I'd probably lose most of my interest in them (and currently that's not much anyway). I wasn't die hard by any means, but I watched them a fair amount before their success in 2014/2015, went to several games per year, bought a small game pack in 2014... a big part of those runs were being in KC at the time, going to playoff games for the first time, seeing the city go nuts. If that happened again in a different city? Meh... I wouldn't travel to see them or go out of my way to watch them. :-)

If Mahomes' Chiefs left town, I'd probably follow him... it would be really weird and no idea if I'd feel the same going into playoff games or how I'd feel if they won a SB for another city... but he'd definitely keep me watching. Depends exactly where, but I might even travel for playoff games.

I'm already thinking I'll be done with the NFL after Mahomes (or at least go back to only watching the conference championship games and SB) unless the Chiefs seamlessly move onto another franchise QB, so moving to a different city might actually make for a nice clean (but sad) break if it was after Mahomes retired.
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:19 PM 04-03-2024
I had to vote that I would still support the Chiefs but not the Royals because I was not a fan of the Royals in the first place. I am a fan of the Diamondbacks. Snakes Alive!
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 05:23 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton:
Would you support the Chiefs if they moved ta Oakland?
I’d prefer San Diego for a fun trip but sure.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:24 PM 04-03-2024
Who knows. Not worth thinking about yet
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:24 PM 04-03-2024
If the Royals continued to be run as poorly as they have been for most of the last 30 years, I wouldn’t support them.

I’d still probably watch every Chiefs game, but I wouldn’t give them any money.

But the Chiefs better not even consider moving anywhere other than Kansas.
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:31 PM 04-03-2024
If the Chiefs relocate to the San Antonio/Austin area I may have to rethink my plans to retire out of state.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:05 PM 04-03-2024
Well St. Louis, put your money where your mouth is.

We all know how much you love to stick it to KC...
[Reply]
Rausch 06:06 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I only support the Royals in the vein of how cute you all are when they win.
I think that's where I'm at. Happy for you guys...
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:09 PM 04-03-2024
I have a 4 year old son and one of my dreams is taking him to a home game at Arrowhead. I'd still be a fan if they stayed in Kansas or Missouri. If they moved out of state, I'd be heart broken.

I dont really understand the situation. The Chiefs seem to be deeply ingrained in the community in Missouri. Why did this vote fail?
[Reply]
scho63 06:12 PM 04-03-2024
Chiefs ain't moving. Quit this stupid shit.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:14 PM 04-03-2024
I'd support the Chiefs. And it's not that I wouldn't support the Royals, I just don't give a shit about the Royals as it is.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:19 PM 04-03-2024
Yeah I voted no assuming it meant relocating, not moving within the metro. Fuck the Clarks and his greediness if he moves to California/Texas or wherever.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:28 PM 04-03-2024
I’d rather root for Dixon elementary than the Chiefs/Royals if they leave the KC metro
[Reply]
BWillie 06:41 PM 04-03-2024
Wow don't let the front office see this. I'm really surprised so many of you would continue to support them if they moved. I would drop them immediately.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up